[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND XVI (Atlanta, GA)

I believe a couple us are coming in Thursday. I'm flying in and arriving by 330. Always down for some casuals.

Pools are up. Thanks to ShenOu for digging up pools EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY HAD POOLS 1 AND 8 DONE AND WAS WORKING ON THE REST.

Blue Link
kAb
BEENEEWEENEES
ShyguyRemy
Brv.Fncr|Drekko
Sandman
SOR/XS AceUnlimited
EMO|SCT Heaton
DMac
Rythion
HATE Baker
Abysmal
Jan Sauer
TY Red Djinn
FyreNecromancer
MysticBill
TrillaWG
Tech Romancer
BLACKSTAR
TheHumanTyphoon
Fawkes
ZOo00OOm
RINGOUT
Batsumei
[TS420S] PartyWolf_Darkness
SBA
Deathscythe
VFP
Corn DevilChipp
Astaroth
LipstickOnMe
Nemesiskan
sWoRD LoRD
ARU
theMenace
Murdered Soul
CrashdummyX
Rikuto
Bware113
coolcmcgee
Excalibur
thugish_pond
Dark King
Wyseguy
Lil_Majin
X_Factor
CDGR
Dragkonias
Phragonist
jonnitti
SCT|TITAN|Jimbonator
Mateo
R.J. Streety
RTD
Footecks
Shin RyuJin
mkl
lopedo
Maxninja15

Does anyone have instructions for how to take the battery out of a ps3 controller so it wont be considered wireless? Is it just as simple as unscrew it, and then take that shit out?

Yes guys, ALL wireless pads are banned from FR this year, so you'll have to take the battery out of your pad and wire it up via USB into the console.

http://www.finalround.org/rules.cfm

These are the steps that I followed to taking out my battery. http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_5162938_apart-ps-controller.html

If anyone isn't able to get their battery out in time for the tournament, I'll have an extra pad that you guys can borrow for your matches.
  1. Flip the controller over and remove the five screws that hold that two halves of the controller together. There will be two screws on each handle and one screw in the centre of the controller. Once all the screws are removed, take the back cover off the controller and set it aside.
  2. 2
    Locate and remove the battery pack for the PS3 controller. The battery is the black square in the centre of the controller. There will be two wires leading away from the battery and attached to the motherboard. Lift up on the plastic tab that holds down the wires and set aside the battery pack. Once the battery is removed, take out the white plastic piece on which the battery pack was resting. This piece will not be connected by anything so it will lift out freely.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ quoted from his link ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do we need to connect these 2 wires that were connected to the battery to anything? or just get the battery out, leave the wires dangling, and then it will still work with usb wire?

YO DIS IS IMPORTANT FER ME.

I get in ATL tomorrow around 5:30 PM via megabus and I REALLY don't wanna shell out dosh for a cab. Is there anyone or anyway willing to give me a lift to the venue when I get into ATL?

damn no stops in between just B line straight across?!

You damn skippy. Seattle doesn't fuck around with that layover nonsense.

I'm in the Hilton lobby right now if someone wants to come down and bug me, or invite me back to their room for some...games.

Reactions: IRM
Back