Marvel vs Capcom 2

SBA

TFNA
Maybe im late, but apparently MvC2 is supposed to be coming to ps3 and 360 via DLC.
That will be a great day for human kind, because that will most likely be the highest selling DLC ever, for both systems.

If and when it comes out, r u guys gonna be on that more than SC4? Will it become the best fighting game yet again? Is there goin to be a 2wayrun.com for MvC2 only? Will I ask a better question?

(o and jus a question, but if they r releasing this, could this be hope for MvC3? jus a thought.)

TC, i demand proof of this...

if this turns out to be true... i will be lmao at all the people that payed $100+ dollars on ebay/amazon for the copy.

please give some sources to back up your rumor.... thank you

uh... so that joystik news about MvsC2 was posted in OCT. 2008.

I wonder how much LONGER they're going to take on this...

btw... does anyone know how long it took HD remix to come out?

thanks

^ it doesnt' matter if you are late... i didnt know about it until now...

but im just wondering when ETA is...

Well, its finally announced (Even thou, everyone knew it was coming. :p) !!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/sven/blog/2009/04/27/wheres_yo_curleh_mustache_yes_mvc2_is_real

As of right now, its for 360 and PS3, its based off of the Dreamcast Version, it will be high def (like SSFT2. Even thou it doesnt look like it. :p), all chracters will be unlocked from the gecko (including the abilty to pick 3 characters at the same time), and online play (so you can spam your Magneto, Psyloke and Storm Infinites Worldwide. XD.) A demo will be released this week and the full game release date will be some time in the summer of 2009. Only question now is, should i sell my PS2 game ? XD

Well I'm not gonna lie. this is going to be a must purchase for me but I don't think it will be something that's going to take my SC IV game away. that's what SF IV is doing ^_^.

i never cared too much for marvel vs capcom at high lvls (from what I ever saw) but I used to play this shit for fun at arcades and win (until some punk 25 year old guy would come on and use cable sentinel doom or something like that *yawn*. But I have like 1200 microsoft points just sitting in my system right now and I keep wondering what to get. Depending on how long before this comes out i might just hold onto those points until then (although castle crashers or whatever looks like a fun little game to play with friends).

I wouldn't. It's one of (if not THE) rarest PS2 game out there.

Once the DLC comes out, I'm pretty sure that game is going to drop in value FAST.

Only version that might still have value is the DC version because it's arcade perfect, unlike the PS2 version.

Needless to say, I really couldn't care less about MvC2 coming out for DLC. SFIV is out. No one is really going to pay MvC2 any mind and if they do, it won't last for long. There will be a spike of popularity in play and then it's going to die out quickly. Online play is nice, but the idea of lag in that game really makes me "lol". Lastly, I'm not going to spend money one a game in which I already own the arcade perfect version of for DC, even if it does have laggy online play.

Welcome to Marvel VS Capcom 2: New Age of Lag

I actually think releasing it after sf4 is the perfect time.

SF4 has opened up the main stream to fighters, they're more likely to purchase new releases.

and i believe this version will also be arcade perfect so no need to for people to buy a dead console to play this anymore. Which might help the dying community

Only question now is, should i sell my PS2 game?

You should have months ago(wiz on SRK unofficially confirmed this in january I believe)

now that this has officially been announced though, game is worthless

I'll be slamming down some points to scrub around the internets with.

Marvel VS Capcom 2: New age of HATE MAIL!

Back