Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite

Have people here not noticed the new trailer?

[/QUOTE
As great as the trailer is I just want to know one thing: When will we see Spider-Man revealed at all? I honestly can't imagine a MvC title without him. :(

Cool but... RE5 Chris ... again? I really though they would put Leon this time for a change.

I love Chris, but some changes wouldn't kill.

giphy.gif

I'm beginning to lament the decline of video games on the whole... Where games used to have spirit and mystery they now have microtransactions and youtube videos. This game is a symptom of some of those problems, namely in this case games as a platform. A platform for greed that is. It really would be nice if companies would start making proper games again but I guess it's not looking good so I'll just go back to waiting for them to release a more complete version of this one... I'm not buying into this nonsense as it stands, game doesn't even look that good to me on the whole and compared to MVC3 and UMVC3 it does nothing for me, hypewise.

... Not a character on the entire starting roster that interests me and I'm not paying extra for one measly character namely Venom. If they're going to make addons for games they should do it based on the success of their original work not base the critical success of the original work on addons they haven't even made yet... Kappa

Considering the way Street Fighter V is getting updates, I think the same can be applied to MvC: I.

In addition, with the rights of the X-Men and Fantastic Four going to the Marvel Cinematic Universe courtesy of Disney purchasing FOX, I think it is now likely that the X-Men and FF characters will possibly come through as DLC.

Back