Mashfest I 8/14-16th

What other game would you like to see?

• Total voters

BatousaiNori

[10] Knight
Ladies and Gentlemen, San Antonio has returned to the major tournament scene. For years, we have not had a major tournament here but that has changed. For those of you that know me, you know I run smooth, good tournaments w/big turnouts. Dallas has T.I.T, Houston has Trashday and now San Antonio will have MASHFest (cause we're all mashers). This is a tournament you DO NOT want to miss folks! All the matches will be LIVE STREAMED on the website below. Who wants to come play TX's finest?

-This tournament will take place one day, the August 15th.

-The Venue will be at Gamelot (address below)

7007 Bandera Rd
San Antonio, TX 78238-1138
(210) 684-0101

texasmashfest.blogspot.com (This website is brought to you by our very talented Web Developer, SA Rob (aka Rob Jones on this site)). Pre-Registration is coming soon!!

Venue Fee: $10
Soul Calibur 4 (PS3) (1PM)

-60/30/10 split
-$15 Entry Fee

KOF (2PM)

Street Fighter 4 (PS3) (3PM)

-60/30/10 split
-$15 Entry Fee

3S Teams (4pm)

MvC2 (5PM)

BlazeBlue (PS3) (5PM)
-60/30/10 split
-$15 Entry Fee

Get HYPED people, this is a MAJOR event that everybody needs to make sure they do not miss! Keep the date open folks!

*If you bring a setup, you get $5 off of your entry fee*

Hotels if you need one:

Super 8
5336 Wurzbach Road, Loop 410 W, Ex 12 or 13A, San Antonio, TX‎ - (210) 520-0888‎

Holidy Inn Express
2861 Cinema Ridge, San Antonio, TX‎ - (877) 863-4780‎

Red Roof
6880 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX‎ - (210) 509-3434‎

Days Inn
6010 Nw Loop 410, San Antonio, TX‎ - (210) 522-1995 10) 522-1995

First Round Challenges in SC4:

IceColdEdge vs kPC: If you are lucky enough to know one of these guys, or even both, you will know this easily be the best first round of the tournament. Both longtime Siegfried players and rep their characters extremely well not only in their states, but across the country. People should be charged money JUST for this fight alone

BTG vs BBoy Tekken: Old school vs New school, simple as that. New school guys Pasadena are right to come out and prove Austin/Dallas/San Antonio are not the only elite cities when it comes to SC. BTG is coming out of the woodwork to show he's still got it and no better person to show than the hungry newcomer

Money Matches in SC4:

WhoDat vs Agustin, FT5, $20
WhoDat vs IceColdEdge, FT5, $20
WhoDat vs Nori, FT5, Winner buys drinks

Mashfest I 8/14-16th (San Antonio, TX)

Sounds good Nori.

My suggestion is put up KOFXII as one of the events. The game will be hot off the presses and one of the first majors for it. I think it could go big.

Sounds good Nori.

My suggestion is put up KOFXII as one of the events. The game will be hot off the presses and one of the first majors for it. I think it could go big.
I knew there was a game coming out that was supposed to be big haha. If there is enough interest, I will for sure add a 4th game.

What about Tekken? Maybe the last major in Texas for Tekken since BR will be out right after. Get more people. HYPE!

Put me down, I need to brush the rust off siegfried anyway, only problem is a ride. I can meet anywhere is San Antonio (downtown).

If there are no sandstorms canceling my flight out of iraq, and wifey is ok with it, I might be able to make this.....

this is becoming a maybe for me....i'm not too sure with everything that's going on in my real life....

lolz

but i'll be glad to be a special guest there :)

I Gots a quick question. IF Third Strike is gonna be playable at the tourney. How many ppl are gonna be allowed per team?

this is becoming a maybe for me....i'm not too sure with everything that's going on in my real life....

lolz

but i'll be glad to be a special guest there :)
What are you talking about? You were supposed to be there helping us run the tourneys. If you aren't sure you can do something, don't commit to it.

GK: Tourneys are not the same w/out you man, really hope you make it

C-Money: I think 3 is the standard? If it happens, I believe 3. If I'm wrong and there is another standard, I'll gladly change it.

C-Money: I think 3 is the standard? If it happens, I believe 3. If I'm wrong and there is another standard, I'll gladly change it.

Its whatever u want man. I love 3rd Strike or any street fighter Via( capcom vs snk 2, Street fighter 2- what ever version you prefer.) Houston has a very extreme good 3rd strike base but idk if the top top players around here are going. From what i know even EVO is going 2 on 2. That would be kool if you can do it that way man. In the end it's your tourny your rules.

Thanks again :)

P.s. 2 on 2 sounds good for the size of this tourny because we dont have enough 3rd strike players that would be able to travel. (and the tourny is being whored out for soul correct?) :)

Ps.s.s
If anything sounds off ( spelling or grammar wise its cause i'm a little drunk!) lol

Back