Match of The Year: 2010!!!

What was the best match-up of 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramon! where are your lackeys? look at the voter results. belial has like every russian player i know with a vote for them. we need to rally our domestic support!

Well the Thugish matches, he seemed disheartened towards the end of both and trailed off. So I really can't go with either of those.

I thought nobody else would see that! I still have no idea why the me vs Ramon one is a candidate. I played so awful. I'm glad the me vs oof one from that tourney isn't up. Same thing. The keev one was a bit better. Just ignorance of the character mostly.

well regardless of how well you did/how much skill you demonstrated, i don't think amy makes for very good watching in general xD

not flashy enough

Belial VS Rufus;
Whole set was clean; enjoyable watch. Close second has to be Ramon VS Thug.

For me it has to be a tournament match to count, that's where nerves play a huge role. Everyone plays their best without pressure, but when everything is on the line...I take RTD vs Ramon for just straight epicness.

yeah i set it for one month, but i guess since xenforo recognizes one month as 31 days as opposed to a calendar month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back