Maxi General Q&A

No maybe not a bounce but LI A comes out right when the opp is on the way down. Like as they hit the ground theres enough stun there to have LI A hit them. Its not all that practical really. Ive been trying to see the benfits of it. BL K beats it in almost every way

So ive been fucking around with 3a 4a and FC 2B what do you guys think of those moves. Personally i like to use Every move in maxi's list.

I live for 3A. It's great.

Speaking of real moves though, I'm really starting to like 2K vs the Greeks a lot. Super TC? Meet STOMP. How's that ground taste?

anyone wanna do some mirrors?? im on both xbl and psn
hmm my maxi is just meh I think...but I'll play u in some mirrors since i think my maxi sucks. Gamertag is exactly as my username on here and im on xbl

2B is awesome because it has some deceptive range. The only time I use 3A is if I think my opponents attack left me in FC. 4A is only used when I can't remember what 4A looks like lol.

6B is an amazing guard pressure tool. I think it breaks in 7 or 8. I have been getting a lot of free combos off this move. If by chance they get hit it does respectable damage too.

If there were an option to 'turn off' certain moves Maxi 3A would be permanently shut off. That way when I go for iFC3A that shitty move would never come out by accident. 4A was only good until SC3, the last game that had let 4A connect to 6bAA and 6B4, damn how I miss that move. Now it's kinda shitty.

I personally use 4A sometimes. On hit, you have a totally free BL mix up. Since I like to use BL K BE in mix ups, instead of combos, the damage is really high. The bad thing is that you can't hit confirm, as opposed to BL BB or BL KK.

I also use 4A. Not commonly, but every 37 matches or so I'll be all... 4A would work here! Just yesterday I used it to when I had my opponent about to both die and break but I was worried about step. Broke with 4A.

Sure, all sorts of things could have worked there, but it was mighty fucking nifty getting to use 4A.

Dont be so Quick to dismiss 3A. Ive been using it After LI K to try and catch step and it works. It may not Guarentee anything but PSL 2 BL KK or BL K BE and BL BB is pretty effective off of it, especially BL KK. Also it seems when you PSL 2 into BL you get enough distance to punish where you can make an opponents poke whiff. Such as when i was playing a Pat i was in the Same Scenario where i did LI K into 3A i hit him with 3A and he Froze got a free BL KK after PSL2 into BL. I did it again and he decided to 1k And i PSL 2 and made it whiff getting a BL K BE. i did it a 3rd time lol and instead of those options he did 3B Neutral Guard Smashed his face. I know 3A is a bad move don't get me wrong. but i just cant seem to Ignore any of maxi's moves. Its like to me its in the game for a reason and we just have to find it.

Back