Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex.J

[14] Master
In the light of Susan Hines proclaiming to be the best Maxi. I wanted to compile a list of Maxi players better than Susan. At any point Susan, if you disagree with my list. Feel free to challenge anyone on the list to a FT5 and see if you can beat them. You really won't be able to. But I'm a fair person, so feel free to prove yourself as best maxi if you still believe that.

P.S. I started the list but I am willing to add more names if people suggest them. I think I made a great start in the list of who can beat her with maxi, but I feel left a few names out. Feel free to tell me who else can beat her with Maxi.

@Rikki_TikkiTavi
@IRM

Players better with Maxi than Susan Hines:

Party Wolf
IRM
Marginal
Aqua_Snake
Hot Rod Dave
Mighty Omega
Soakrates
Ub3R L33t
KrayzieCD
Fhwoarang
Alex.J
Steven A
Jimbonator
Fukou da man
DustbusterGF
Johnny Blaze
Kvasir
FenrisZero
Warui_Ne
Black Dragon
Jag The Gemini
HowIplaythisgame
Arch Diety
Red Djin
Spidey
Saitoh
Nyawu
Menace
Vile Death Wave
Donutman
Reptile
Oofmatic
Twiztid Raven
Sandman
Dr. Crimson Rain
Raw Soul
Citylife Harell
Dr Pepper FTW
IAdoreBunnies
MKL
Drake Aldan
Cool C Mcgee
EdgemasterFags
Hates
Xeph
Shotputter
WindofMitsu
KDZ
Gold Lopez
Gold Shad
Caspian
Phuriate
Maxou
Ramon
Jansuer
Something Unique
Hoodaman
YINKAMIYOUKAI
ZERO
Xyerith
Mage
ShinRyuJin

Last edited by a moderator:
Now use images to make it into the old pillar of fights from Mortal Kombat and put her at the bottom.

One day she might fight Shao khan

Hines is best Maxi for sure, no one else rolls on the floor eats countless 66B's and claims to be good at blocking like she does Kappa

can my Maxi be on this list lol? how hard can it be to mash all the buttons and prime the analogue stick into CE? Kappa

Hines is best Maxi for sure, no one else rolls on the floor eats countless 66B's and claims to be good at blocking like she does Kappa

can my Maxi be on this list lol? how hard can it be to mash all the buttons and prime the analogue stick into CE? Kappa

Based 22B strats

Based 22B strats
fk 22B strats, muh flowchart Maxi is the best Kappa:

1. Mash A in to stance
  2. mash any other button
  3. did it go into stance?
  4. if no refer back to step 1
  5. if yes refer back to step 2
  6. rinse and repeat
see I got muh basic maxi shit down already

fk 22B strats, muh flowchart Maxi is the best Kappa:

1. Mash A in to stance
  2. mash any other button
  6. rinse and repeat
see I got muh basic maxi shit down already
Are u l33t?

Okay I watched this and I see yea I played one game and then I did not know that I was playing you (that's A)... and B, I kicked you to play one more game before I went to bed... big deal. This proves nothing. I love how many people are judging me not one of them has played me other than Jow this ONE game ahha. Stuuupid. Pointless.

Okay I watched this and I see yea I played one game and then I did not know that I was playing you (that's A)... and B, I kicked you to play one more game before I went to bed... big deal. This proves nothing. I love how many people are judging me not one of them has played me other than Jow this ONE game ahha. Stuuupid. Pointless.
people are judging you cuz everything about you screams gamer gurl SCRUBB.

Edit: and you dont know how to block punish. get gud scrub

Did you, or did you not kick him for winning too much? You already said this yourself numerous times. You told him back in Calibur Nation that he had to give up his turn after winning that much to give other people a chance. That's a scrub mentality.

Jow played you before that too.

1. Mash A in to stance
  2. mash any other button
  6. rinse and repeat

That's my old and busted strats. Here's the new hotness:

1. 6A+B
2. 6A+B
3. Did you 6A+B recently?
4. If no, 6A+B
5. If yes, 6A+B
6. WATAAAAA
7. Hit B+K then mash B like it works
8. 6A+B

That's my old and busted strats. Here's the new hotness:

1. 6A+B
2. 6A+B
3. Did you 6A+B recently?
4. If no, 6A+B
5. If yes, 6A+B
6. WATAAAAA
7. Hit B+K then mash B like it works
8. 6A+B

Near flawless strat except for the fact you left 6a+b out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back