Maxi Video Discussion

That kids has good basics and fundementals. But gets to excited and starts to mash out strings. And relies on dat dag gum WS B+K to much. Seems cool though. I wanna play him to!!

I never seen this maxi player before.
I told him to look you up. He did change his GT tho. Used to go by xentrixa.

That kids has good basics and fundementals. But gets to excited and starts to mash out strings. And relies on dat dag gum WS B+K to much. Seems cool though. I wanna play him to!!
I get the feeling he doesn't play many people capable of shutting the strings down.

Those bold-ass 6A+B(BE)s. This actually makes me want to go online regularly again to play SCV. My Maxi definitely is in need for improvement.

IRM, I did not see many Maxi players in videos before that can compete with you and KrazyieCD but GOLD Lopez might be even be better then both of you ;). This match is so frakking good it's like a choreographed martial arts movie scene.

not even close lol

not even close lol
^^^^^ fucking blaspheme taking place in these here forums. Sheriff gonna have to ride back into town. MMURICUH! (America or not, there's no way you can compare the Frenchie to our IRM. There are levels to this shit)

Reactions: IRM
This video in from an online fight that only accepted Creations with me as the Creation Maxi.
Anything that the Maxi as a player could have done better here?

Yeah. I found myself trying to interrupt the BBB string.
I could also try side stepping to the opponent's left at the last hit of the BBB. That worked!

Back