[May 26, 2013] ULTIMATE CLASH 2 (London)

Also my mate wanted to know if there was any age restrictions as she is 16 and was thinking of entering :)

Nah there isn't although there might be cursing so she should cover her ears :-) Is she going to play? Unfortunately even if she isn't going to play anything she has to pay.

Apparently it's £10 for the day, so nothing is gonna happen on the Saturday. It's £15 for the weekend.

Nothing occupying me this weekend afaik, and I'm presently only two hours away from the place. Very high chance of me making it. =]

Really upset I can't come to this. Was getting really excited for it.
Long story short - my sister had an ectopic pregnancy which required operation and I have to take care of her tomorrow as she's still feeling pretty weak.

I'll come along to the next one for sure! Have a good time though you guys, let me know how it all goes. =)

Shame to hear that, but you got them priorities I suppose. All the best with your sister's recovery.

In other news, I'm thinking of making it to the place fairly early so I can muck around on other games. I'd consider entering for Injustice as well, but I'd need to pick up a cheap PS3 controller on the way there, first. Wish me luck, considering it's a Sunday.

Nothing's really started just yet, so yoy could still say hi, surely. =[

EDIT: I think stuff is being set up now, so you may indeed be a little late.

Back