[May 5, 2012] Cinco de Jaxel-Dome: The Re-Dickening (Edison, NJ)

Jaxel

Administrator
For those that don't know, The Jaxel-Dome has been the mecca of the Soul Calibur community here on the east coast going back to the last days of when Soul Calibur II was played competitively... It never feels like I am just at a tournament. For me, it's a family reunion with a tournament as an added bonus.
Event has passed...

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE:
  • 2:00 PM - Singles Signups
  • 3:00 PM - Singles Bracket
TOURNAMENT FEES:
  • $10 Soulcalibur V Singles
  • $10 House Fee
SOULCALIBUR RULES:
HOUSE RULES:
  • BYOC - BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER RULES
    • I will not be supplying Wireless PS3 Controllers
    • I will not be supplying PS3 USB Sync Cables
    • I will not be supplying PSX -> PS3 converters
  • Squatting during casual play is strictly prohibited
  • You must take a shower before the tournament
  • No smoking is permitted inside of the house
  • Be clean and courteous, and clean up after yourself
  • Please don't walk in front of TVs durings matches
  • Absolutely don't vandalize the supplied equipment
  • We reserve the right to search anyone suspicious

I'm sad I can't make it to this one because i'm going Vacation with my girl. Hopefully I can make it to the next Jaxel Dome. I had a blast and this time I know not to come so Early.

RULE CHANGE!

To test things out, we are going to have a small rule modification during this tournament. Sets will be 3 of 5 matches, instead of 2 of 3! MLG style!

RULE CHANGE!

To test things out, we are going to have a small rule modification during this tournament. Sets will be 3 of 5 matches, instead of 2 of 3! MLG style!

Hopefully something that gets at least considered more in the future. Might take (actually, will take) longer, but gives time to adjust to gimmicks.

RULE CHANGE!

I've been wanting to do this since 2010, so I'm definitely in favor for this as matches go by quickly.

Another rule change: go back to the original event name. That cheese defense was weak as shit.

Back