[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Casuals announcement for SCV in Baltimore, MD.
Address:
3921 Vero Road
Arbutus, MD 21227

$20 venue fee
$10 - if you plan on entering a tournament
Cookout - for some food

When: Saturday, August 3rd, 2013.

We'd be glad to have anyone over.

After Summer Jam, we all have got to get in some games. But while everyone is there at Summer Jam, good luck and have fun.

TFC was pretty fun. Kinda brought back some old feels but I'm not sure how "dead" this game really is. I will say I have some hella outdated tech but tried to make the best of it heh

TFC was pretty fun. Kinda brought back some old feels but I'm not sure how "dead" this game really is. I will say I have some hella outdated tech but tried to make the best of it heh

The game is lowly coming to a close with the hints of SC6 and well.. NC hasn't attracted a lot in terms of SC players so theres that. Anyway, NEC will be pretty big with the pot bonus and foreign interest, thanks for coming out man.

The game is lowly coming to a close with the hints of SC6 and well.. NC hasn't attracted a lot in terms of SC players so theres that. Anyway, NEC will be pretty big with the pot bonus and foreign interest, thanks for coming out man.
Yea I hope they officially announce the thing sometime soon. Rest assured id be playing it

YO, IS ANYONE GOING TO NEC THIS DECEMBER? I AM TRYING TO FIND A RIDE AND SHARE A ROOM. I AM OBLIGING TO HELP WITH GAS MONEY AS WELL AS PAY FOR MY SHARE OF THE HOTEL STAY.

If anyone here does not have anything planned for Labor Day so far... AND feel like gaming, well check this place out:

There's a place in Washington D.C., close to the area that will play any games people will bring.

Address:

801 Webster ST NW Washington DC 20011

Doors will open at 5pm until 2am on Monday.
This will be for Labor Day ( September, 5th 2016 )
Summer Jam X... I know some of you folks HAD to have checked out. Some of you are already in school or getting ready for school. Others will be itching for offline action. Some will be busy.

If anyone has or knows anyone who you feel might have any interests, please message here and I'll feel free to give you more info and answer questions as well as I possibly will.
Thank you,
--hwang24

15085495_366949870323692_5809848452481270259_n.jpg

www.facebook.com/GIAC Road to NEC Monthly

Back