[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Due to certain factors like parents/I'm in highschool/rides, I don't know if I'd be able to go to anyone's house gatherings. But if any tourneys or gathering are at public places or areas and close enough to me I'd probably be able to go to something. I'd very much like to play offline at some point.

Alright peoples. Here it is. Millionz said he would be willing to get in sessions for SC on Saturdays. So did Tiamat. Also my girlfriend will be coming too ( She plays a solid Mina ) So, were going to start the SC revival probably next weekend. I'm giving people a call. If your interested, then post up. I'll post the final details once everything is scheduled. They will be head at my place in Baltimore.

How nice... an SC revival gathering. Glad to hear Millionz coming back.

Itz also a good season for Algol-hunting with Cervantes of course :P

next saturday should be good for me Promethius. I'll talk to millionz and see if we ride together or not, also if mastakieth needs a ride we can prob pick him up

ah damn I cant make saturdays boooooo, my ride can't do saturdays =( that sucks

EDIT: my ride says maybe, so thats a slightly better chance

EDI EDIT: my ride is going to pick me up at 4:30 and bring me there if we actually have this thing

I live in Manassas, VA (near Centreville/Fairfax). I'm looking for anyone interested in playing Broken Destiny, but I'm always down for either console version. My place is always available to chill when I'm not at work.

hey haven't seen you on here in a while pazuzuxul. you interested in going to promethius's place in baltimore with me and millionz on saturday?

Aw, that be so awesome! An offline session with people who know a bit about sc. Well if VA, MD has a scene I can be there I live right inbetween.

Bubbles: seems I missed him, I'll keep my eye on flashchat and go in if i see him on later

Dentenshi and/or Pazuxul: if you want to play this week feel free to invite me over (I'd invite you over but my house is on the market so no guests), rather not have a million people invade promethius's basement on saturday but if you're fine just playin me sometime this week that would be cool

I know I jibe at Bubbles in chat, but if there is anything I can do to help, like maybe help with videos, streams, info, anything to help all of ya; feel free to ask. Anything to help offline play(ers).

-Idle

Dammit all... not enough time to reschedule my hours at work. I'll see you guys eventually, Im sure. Thanks for the offer to get me around tiamat.

crowded with 5 people? son are you shitting me? I got a picture from 2004 when the norcal fightclub was (in my opinion) at its strongest, where I have like 20+ people IN MY ROOM. I know the east coast can be beast coast.

Back