[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

i saw it in one of the comments in the 8wayrun forum. but i did the research and saw that namco is coming to e3 but theyre promoting some game.

Sheeeiiiiit. You know ive thoughs since SC4 came out that namco would make a totally new and different 3D fighting game to SC and tekken which would'nt be so bad IMO. Give it a few of SCs mechanics and make it feel totally different... why not ?

I got over Sophitia's almost endless sex appeal within months of the game coming out and here is Jelly still not Over Yun Seongs Closet nature and cockiness. Really speaks volumes about the poor girls subconscious!

Ayo new job mofos and now instead of starting up at 6am around the corner im starting up at 5:30 am 20 mins away with added responsibilities! Jesus sometimes I wonder what life would be like If I wasn't a complete machine!

Anyone seen any good movies lately?
Oh and check this guy out
- gives Analysis on videogames

Sheeeiiiiit. You know ive thoughs since SC4 came out that namco would make a totally new and different 3D fighting game to SC and tekken which would'nt be so bad IMO. Give it a few of SCs mechanics and make it feel totally different... why not ?

yeah! a fighting game with a more futuristic background story would be interesting. Like Bloody Roar but not about GE transforming human, instead focus on high tech weapon and armor. no projectile of any kind tho.

But that means no Yun-seong.

D:

LOL. don't worry Jelly, there'd be some other "Yun-seongs" to drool over for you gals and "Sophitias" for us guys.

No, man. I just like the characters that are in SC at the moment. The plot, maybe not, but the characters I think are pretty cool.

But if they were to revamp the SC system, I reckon it'd be better to have it set 20+ years later. It's been mentioned before actually. It's a chance to change the system a bit and freshen it up with heaps of new characters while keeping some of the old ones in. (But if everyone ends up looking like they're from FF13, I'll kill myself. Just saying.)

Sillycat:
Where the fark have you been man first time we have heard from you since last year!
Futuristic SC? seems like it could work but without projectiles it would either be SC with Futuristic wallpaper, Gundam or star wars... BAH just make a SC5 already namco!
Jelly:
Dont lie! I can practically see the drool in your mouth when Yun Seong or Kilik is chosen, I know your not a fan of Sieg but thats ok... not everyone has taste :).
20 years later? That would put most of the babes in their 40s or 50s... not necessarily a bad thing but remember im a sex and the city fan.

Jelly:
Dont lie! I can practically see the drool in your mouth when Yun Seong or Kilik is chosen, I know your not a fan of Sieg but thats ok... not everyone has taste :).
20 years later? That would put most of the babes in their 40s or 50s... not necessarily a bad thing but remember im a sex and the city fan.

Everything you say is nullified by your retarded laugh. So. Yeah, oh well. :)

Well, the babes can have babies then they'll turn into babes, so really, it doesnt matter. All the SCIV characters' babies needa be in Futuristic-Soulcalibur. And they need to be better than their parents tenfold. Or just be clones. Whatever works, really.

sophitia's fat...
*gasp* that's blasphamy. How dear you say that about my favourate character and main since SB! (j/k)

@endnow:
i was reverted back to RPG games after i'd discovered (finally) a copy of Eternal Sonata, and then got caught up in the FF13 hype. Plus i was getting ready for my MSc. Now that i have (slightly) more time, i might visit here more often. but there are so many good RPGs around now, my SC4 skills probably went down the drain...

maybe a post-apocolyps setting for SC5? which began with the legend that finding the edge of soul would reshape the world. could be interesting.

Jelly Im not sure your Rebuttal was totally relevant to any any Anything ! But since most of your comments make about as much sense as 0 on a good day thats to be expected ^^.

What are some good RPGs? Im personally looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout 3 was a good 30 or so hours of gameplay for me but eventually I got bored of the setting. Recently I started Morrowind again briefly and something about that game that still amazes me is the architecture of all of the buildings. it is and always has been very beautiful. Never played oblivion properly tho! Ian says all 3 games are only good when they are heavily modded. Ive heard some epic complaints about Oblivion so he may be right.

Ive played oblivion I'd say if you dont deliberatly increase the difficulty heavily, you wont really have much problem with it. Its actually fairly easy compared to Morrowind.

With Morrowind I would not have beatn the game and/or gotten as far as I did without reading a guide while playing it. Seriously that Jornal system was fucked until the expansion and fkn hell the directions and whatnot were bad in the game. Strange how Morrowind ended for me, by the time I got ther expansions my main character was much too powerful for bloodmoono or tribunal so I started a new character and after 10 hours on that character he wasnt powerful enough so I gave up... waeksauce true? Still have the GOTY around maybe ilfire it up again.

Oblivion actually told you where to go next like fallout 3 didnt it? What are some other RPGs that are as open world as the Bethesda RPGs? Flawed as they are they do have a certain magical charm to them when you know you litrally dont even have to touch the main quest to spend hundreds of hours on the game.

Dragon Age Origins, Borderlands, Mass Effect 1+2. Other than those play an MMO like WoW or something (bracing for shitstorm).

Borgie and I know this may or may not cause you or Engared to rage at me but straight up Ive played ME 1 and 2 for about 5+ hours overall and they are not as open world as any of bethesdas games. After the opening sequence of Fallout 3, Oblivion and Morrowind you can go wherever you want and do whatever you want. Maybe ME1 and 2 opened up alot more later on but from what ive seen you cannot argue that they are as open ended as the above games. You could definitely argue that they are more polished experiences though. BTW I heard Dragon age was very linear ?

I'm more of a JRPG fan, so i wouldn't even touch ME1 and 2. Dragon age is quite good. it's more linear than most good WRPG. There is an 'optimal' story progression. in particular, you should always do the Circle of Megi main quest first, because it gives your main character a very large stats boost. and exploit the money glitch and the camp shop giltch mercilessly.

Other good RPGs i like: FF13, Resonance of fate (currently playing), valkaryia chronicles and Eternal Sonata.
Other RPGs yet to play: White Knight chronicles and star ocean 4.

appearently SO4 isn't as good as SO2 and 3, but it has a very good battle system!

Oh yeah. appearantly ME is as linear as FF13. at least that's what i heard from people on the FF13 board.

so many people say 'FF13 gets good 12 hours in' - To me that really is not a selling point. I mean whats it like before the 12 hour mark ?

Dragon Age and ME are not as open ended as Oblivion and Morrowind. But who's to say Linear gaming is a bad thing. Sure, you end up following a specific path, but at least the story maintains fluidity and gives closure. Personally, I enjoyed Dragon Age as much as I did with Oblivion, They both bring enjoyable experiances.

Back