[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

Pity about the dreamcast really... and Sega overall. Actually just thinking about Sonic makes me cry tears of blood. How fkn good were the old games? and now wtf!?

Yeah Mavi its all about you baby Babey

I would give SC1 on the X360 a look because the Dreamcast controller suck so badly for fighters.

I would if I had an Xbox. Still so pissed off they didnt bring it to PSN. But I guess it's good to have SC1 in its original form, even if the controller's shitty.

EDIT: doesnt matter though cause i lost that stupid auction. the internet died when there was literally 40 seconds left. my anger. is indescribable.

I don't know why Sega did not bring SC1 out on PSN as well, but Sega does alot of things that make no sense. But it's good to have a Dreamcast. It's still one of my favorite consoles. Plus a bunch of great fighting games were released on it. I may pick up an arcade stick for mine once I come into some cash.

I don't miss Sega as a console maker since hardware wise they were always inferior to the competition, but what I do miss are the awesome games that only seem to come out on Sega's console and nothing else.

I don't miss Sega as a console maker since hardware wise they were always inferior to the competition, but what I do miss are the awesome games that only seem to come out on Sega's console and nothing else.

the dreamcast was not inferior to any console then, what are you talking about ?

Gees, its pretty quiet in this thread.

Wasnt the dreamcast ahead of its time or something, especially with like the first online capable console game or something? I could be wrong.

Hey not enough Twilight talk, the third movie is apparently almost ok. I think I was drunk in my last post and said the second movie was good. Its not. Its very bad, but in an enjoyable way.

Enought trolling, are you guys gonna run something at BAM?

Dreamcast > ps2, except when it dies on you.

heh il get you all together for BAM if you're all up for it? Id be happy to supply a TV I suppose. Id have to scout out parking near the location first and also will be demanding a rub n tug from Borgie after the tourney

Back