[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

It looks like BAM site is finally up. I think I will need some explaining on the 'seeding' I don't quite get it.

EDIT: One more question: Will my SCIV match shenanigans get me kicked out of BAM altogether?

Eeh SF vs Tekken looks like a bit of fun. Personall calibur vs anything where one of the games released has a calibur engine would be simply amazing IMO provided they didn't lose too much of calibur $'s balance.

Borgie you do the same thing at every SC meet and every ranbat every time and you haven't been kicked out of anything yet. I say cut loose and attmept to make people feel physically unsafe when they beat you at something.

LJ I predict the quality of SC play will be much lower than last year's tourney overall.

Do not know whether i have mentioned it before but Shen Yuan might be coming down for BAM. He'll be playing Super Street and SC4.

Yeah, that's not a scary thought at all. I'm sure someone's said/asked in this thread but when's BAM...? Hurrr
And get jealous.
IMG_0636.jpg

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah booooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yeah I knew Yuan was thinking of coming to BAM since WGC. I never actually played against him then which is a shame. I do remember the "2k" chanting though, so try not to get raped by X's CH 2K. Yuan can, has and will spam that shit on you nonstop. Also David, Learn how to GI cry baby or Yuan will make your life a living hell.

Damn you guys, finally show up on the one ranbat that I have to miss. I haven't played Calibur in like six months or something now.

Well yesterday Ian did say something about holding another casual session in the near future. Perhaps meet up then?

Yeah i need people to start telling me if they are coming to BAM btw. The guys from sydney especially, if you guys are going to play SC, please post here so i have some idea of numbers and how much i want to bulk the pot up.

I'm in. But you probably knew that already. Btw, will there be plans for more offline practice sessions before BAM?

hi all.
hope BAM went well for you guys. wish i could be there!

i finally got around to recording and uploading some matches after 2 years... better late than never i guess... -_-|||
the quility is not great because i couldn't figure out how to change the frame rate. and i am a bit rusty, but it'll have to do for now.

-Sillycat. Ill give you guys some pointers later when i fully watch the videos. Dont know much about either character but ill see what i can do.

Thanks Engared. i was really rusty.... can't really remember any of ivy's combo until my brother saw the vid and asked me why i didn't use the full WP 1B, WP 2B+K, CL 4B, CL 236BB combo.... as for Hilde's doom combo and sophie's 236B4, both of which i'm having trouble doing. esp 236B4... the AT just refuse to come out. -_-|||
fortunesfriend's is good at side stepping tho, something i can never do for some reason. same as guarding lows, even though i can see them coming. reaction's too slow i guess. at least i wasn't having problems with 214.... i swear my ps3 controler at home hates doing 214. even though i'm having trouble no matter whether i'm on P1 or P2 side....

how did BAM went? did anyone manage to track down the illusive figher lovetwins?? any black horses?

Lovetwins showed up on Saturday. She was pretty damn good actually, beat Davo 3 straight before Davo caught on. For the first time playing offline, thats impressive.

Back