[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

Zan

[08] Mercenary
[Melbourne, Australia]

If you're big on SC4, we are currently holding small tournaments for it at Couch Warriors once a month in the city.

http://www.couchwarriors.org/

If you're a fan, make sure you check it out. We're fond of the game, but if it doesn't maintain interest we'll have to scrap it. Don't let it happen! Come and support it.

[Melbourne, Australia]

I live in Tasmania, but I'm totally up for some online games with strong competition.
I play on XBL and my gamertag is:

kungfucolin

Look forward to a message or FR!!

~ Colin

[Melbourne, Australia]

Yeah I live in Melbourne my screen name is endnow. Add me and play me if your in Aus or NZ and i put it to you that you will almost definately lose :D lol.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Ahoy there. Good to see some activity in Melbourne.

Would be good to see you guys at any SC4 gatherings in the coming year :)

I might keep this thread updated if anything comes up.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Hurray for Melbourne! I live in the CBD and am looking for some offline games (or online if the lag isn't craptacular).

EDIT: Was looking at the sydney thread and man do they have more players than us. We should get organised :D

EDIT: We are organised now. If anyone who is new to the forums and is from the Melbourne victoria region or is visiting, please contact me via PM. We roughly have a group of 8-10 people right now who play regularly and we are looking to expand and get more formal. Please contact me if you have any questions and i can be reached at 0432658322. Thank you and hope to see you there.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Ahoy there. Good to see some activity in Melbourne.

Would be good to see you guys at any SC4 gatherings in the coming year :)

I might keep this thread updated if anything comes up.

Tell me when and where and Nightmare and I most probably will be there.

I need some proper competition. Beating up Mr.Edge_Master and noobs who barely know the game just doesnt quite cut it for me anymore :D

[Melbourne, Australia]

Ok if no one is going to organise something, i think i will. How does the 1st of Febuary sound? Soul Calibur 4 meeting at my place. CBD next to spencer station. I've got an Xbox and a PS3 so both versions of the game can be used.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Good to see that you guys are finally getting an offline scene together.
try to grab some of the people from Couch-Warriors, as well as some of the other melbournites who went to OHN7.

Soul Calibur 4
GAB (VIC)
Dion (VIC)
Kev (VIC)
Wilfred (VIC)
Zan (VIC)

Not sure who to contact them though.
Also there's a guy on PSN who goes by the name "Endnow" he's got a very good online sieg and lives in melbourne.
There's also a girl also on PSN from melbourne called lovetwins. also a very good online player.

[Melbourne, Australia]

semi-sure. Endnow keeps telling me that he/she is a she and I think she told me she was from melbourne

[Melbourne, Australia]

Glad to see some SC activity happening.

I work Sundays, but I might be able to pop around after 4.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Ok, confirm with me sometime during the week, so i can get my apartment ready and make arrangements; such as giving out my address, food etc. Post over here about confirmation and who to contact and how to contact. If you could help me out with the Vic players that would be great as Im new to Melbourne and I don't play online so I don't really know who to contact or have the methods besides than this forum. Bring your controllers and if you want to play the PS3 version, please bring a copy as I left mine behind in Singapore (lol) (though my PS3 game has not been updated). My apartment should be able to hold 6-7 people with ease but anything more than it might get cramped. I only have 1 Tv (about 30 inches wide) and if you are coming by car, I only have one personal parking space so please come by train if possible (Southern Cross station is 1 min walk away from my building). You can contact me by phone, my telephone number is 0432658322. If you want to help out, Ill be glad for the assistance cause Im very new to the Melbourne scene and I don't think ill be very effective in the hunting down of people.

[Melbourne, Australia]

pft i can beat you end :P

Kaomech... you dont even come close and you know it! jesus who do you think you are lying like that opn these forums. I dont think you even beat Seig once! Actually i deleted you because you werent strong enough competition. Where do you get off kid?

Back