Men of the FGC

Alex.J

[14] Master
Under the current circumstances. This Facebook Group is needed more important than ever. Let us face the tyranny of women and stand tall as men. Having pink nails and blonde highlights won't help someone play videogames better. I like boobs as much as the next guy, but we can't have them hypnotize us and ruin the sanctity of videogames. Down with Zoe Quinn, down with Hunger Games girl, down with feminism.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MenofFightingGames/

image.jpg

Last edited:
You know, I'm probably gonna regret this but...FUCK YEAH. Now mind you anything that doesn't agree with the line of thought that says all things men like are wrong and poor poor women is inexcusable but fuck it. I'm not one for holding bitches down. Let them bitches do what they want. I could give a fuck. Just leave me the fuck alone. If I want to say bitches I'm gonna say bitches. If I want to spend time with my male friends and not have women around to ruin the goddamn fun (yes women you ruin almost everything) then I should not only be allowed to do that without being attacked, I should be allowed to FEEL that way without someone saying I'm misogynistic or...(and here comes the most commonly used insult) GAY. If I'm around a group of friends and we all are having a good time saying and doing what we want, we shouldn't have to change for the sake of one person there being offended (especially if the shit isn't directed towards them).

I can go on and on about this and DARE a bitch to try to go toe to toe with me in this LOGICALLY but this is probably the last thing I'll have to say on things. It's too upsetting to think on too long because the entire debate has become twisted and one sided and I truly hate how things are playing out. So go ahead attack me, call me whatever you want and show your ignorance. I'm gonna be chilling here scratching my balls, looking for some meaningless sex/head, and hopefully get a good meal out of the next bitch who has the misfortune of running into me. I obviously bring nothing to the relationship that they're looking for and I just magically warped their poor innocent minds in a devious attempt to bend them all to my will. (Yes as a man I am that powerful apparently)

You know, I'm probably gonna regret this but...FUCK YEAH. Now mind you anything that doesn't agree with the line of thought that says all things men like are wrong and poor poor women is inexcusable but fuck it. I'm not one for holding bitches down. Let them bitches do what they want. I could give a fuck. Just leave me the fuck alone. If I want to say bitches I'm gonna say bitches. If I want to spend time with my male friends and not have women around to ruin the goddamn fun (yes women you ruin almost everything) then I should not only be allowed to do that without being attacked, I should be allowed to FEEL that way without someone saying I'm misogynistic or...(and here comes the most commonly used insult) GAY. If I'm around a group of friends and we all are having a good time saying and doing what we want, we shouldn't have to change for the sake of one person there being offended (especially if the shit isn't directed towards them).

I can go on and on about this and DARE a bitch to try to go toe to toe with me in this LOGICALLY but this is probably the last thing I'll have to say on things. It's too upsetting to think on too long because the entire debate has become twisted and one sided and I truly hate how things are playing out. So go ahead attack me, call me whatever you want and show your ignorance. I'm gonna be chilling here scratching my balls, looking for some meaningless sex/head, and hopefully get a good meal out of the next bitch who has the misfortune of running into me. I obviously bring nothing to the relationship that they're looking for and I just magically warped their poor innocent minds in a devious attempt to bend them all to my will. (Yes as a man I am that powerful apparently)

Amen brother.

Fine I'll bite for fun. Yeah women are sensitive creatures, but can be a bag of emotional pain. Yes we should be a gentleman, but not a doormat to your silly delusions.

Yes a man's story is to the point. Not that long drawn out cheesy romance story which means the same thing as ours.

You women. Eve ate the apple first, not Adam. Just had to listen to that serpent. Fast forward the years and it's no wonder some dumb women fall for serpent attitude men.

That's why some of you stupid ladies created players, you fell for their serpent tricks. You want us men to respect you?

Stop that "I don't need a man" nonsense, when your aesthetics and demeanor labels you a hypocrite.

The women I respect are ones who know their role. Be submissive to a man, and let him care for you. Lest you will be dropped for another lady.

Last edited:
Fine I'll bite for fun. Yeah women are sensitive creatures, but can be a bag of emotional pain. Yes we should be a gentleman, but not a doormat to your silly delusions.

Yes a man's story is to the point. Not that long drawn out cheesy romance story which means the same thing as ours.

You women. Eve ate the apple first, not Adam. Just had to listen that serpent. Fast forward the years and it's no wonder some dumb women fall for serpent attitude men.

That's why some of you stupid ladies created players, you fell for their serpent tricks. You want us men to respect you?

Stop that "I don't need a man" nonsense, when your aesthetics and demeanor labels you a hypocrite.

The women I respect are ones who know their role. Be submissive to a man, and let him care for you. Lest you will be dropped for another lady.

This Facebook group is more in context to women in the videogame industry. Which is a lot of them crying gender disparity right now and trying to strong arm themselves into any position they see fit. But I'm liking the overall passion in these posts. Be sure to join on facebook.

Is this the thread where we bitch about how the likes of Zoe Quinn destroyed the already cancerous industry of game "journalism"?

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business...me-industry/275JKqy3rFylT7TxgPmO3K/story.html

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/08/the-death-of-the-gamers-and-the-women-who-killed-them/

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...ins-creed-characters-a-reality-of-development

What have women done to you that make you feel this way hm? You're talking like someone who had his toys taken away. I'm not trying to start shit but really think about what you're saying and try to imagine it from a woman's perspective. You DO sound misogynistic.

Yes we should be a gentleman, but not a doormat to your silly delusions.
What are a woman's 'silly" delusions?

You women. Eve ate the apple first, not Adam. Just had to listen to that serpent. Fast forward the years and it's no wonder some dumb women fall for serpent attitude men.

Let me guess, nice guys finish last?

They don't need a man. Choosing to have one is their business and no one else's. Aesthetics and demeanor? Are talking about make up? Surprise! Women don't actually put make up to impress people! Crazy , right?! They might just be doing it for themselves because they like the way they look. Even if they do use make up to impress people, so WHAT? Once again it's their business and no one else's.

tumblr_inline_n39uu2WmxG1sa0fgf.gif

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business...me-industry/275JKqy3rFylT7TxgPmO3K/story.html

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/08/the-death-of-the-gamers-and-the-women-who-killed-them/

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...ins-creed-characters-a-reality-of-development

What have women done to you that make you feel this way hm? You're talking like someone who had his toys taken away. I'm not trying to start shit but really think about what you're saying and try to imagine it from a woman's perspective. You DO sound misogynistic.

What are a woman's 'silly" delusions?

Let me guess, nice guys finish last?

They don't need a man. Choosing to have one is their business and no one else's. Aesthetics and demeanor? Are talking about make up? Surprise! Women don't actually put make up to impress people! Crazy , right?! They might just be doing it for themselves because they like the way they look. Even if they do use make up to impress people, so WHAT? Once again it's their business and no one else's.

View attachment 41434
Women put on make up to look good for themselves, but it's obvious to attract a man.

They are no different than us men trying to look good for ladies. Why support a woman who says they don't need a man? That's stupid and a waste of time.

Smart nice guys finish last, because they're supposed to be patient for the right one. Stupid nice guys rush to support stupid ladies and get caught up in their stupid delusions.

Delusional stuff like "let's spend outside our budget for a fancy restaurant"or my personal favorite ,"please go easy on me in video games because I'm a cute girl".

On the topic of girls of fgc, the stupid ones are the ones flashing their "woman cards". The ones who actually try and don't flash them are smart/or ones who don't participate in a male dominant hobbies are smart.

Don't get me wrong, I have respect for women doing a hobby I like. However, some women need to read the atmosphere and shut up sometimes. If I shut up when it's an estrogen environment, women ought to do the same for testosterone environments.

Pyrrus this is not about, "We don't want women in our games."
Is about the fact that woman are seeking special treatment in the games world, and now people are taking this as a way to attack the video game industry. Acting like a victim and them going "Poor us."
Because first, is about Market, Video Games were mainly played by guys, and out of no where women started to play, and now they are mad because the Market is not "adequate" for women, well this is probably because it started being build for men only, and slowly will be more "adequate" for women, but is not like it can destroy what it is to fit a smaller fanbase using weak arguments to appears as the victims.

So there is fanservice for guys in video games....so?
A woman can't be skilled and pretty?
By the way, come on, is not like Video Games have many ugly leading mens either.
The third article is beyond any salvation, anyone who ever played AC knows women appears in the game, and some will kick some serious ass for the period of time. BTW when having a male main character was anything bad? There are leading roles for females as well.

Also, for all I care the entire industry could be exclusively run by woman devs, as long as they were willing to work they way up, and as long as they made cool games.

If a man do a crap game he won't go up, actually people will "Lol you made a crap game." But God forbid you do this to a woman who made a crap game.

The point is not "Lol woman suck at games." the point is, "Woman should work as hard, and don't expect people to go easy on them because they are woman."

Hell do you think is easy for a woman to become a Doctor? No, she have to have just as much sleepless nights studying. Do you think is easy for a woman to be a Judge, hell no.

So the day a woman make a incredible franchise, I will be like, "Hell yah, this game is good." The developers are really talented.

By the way, I love how the "Video Game journalists." talk about their fanbase like gamers were shit people...that make them profit in the first place. Bonus points for Devs who don't care for those said journalists as well.

Last edited:
Pyrrus this is not about, "We don't want women in our games."
Is about the fact that woman are seeking special treatment in the games world, and now people are taking this as a way to attack the video game industry. Acting like a victim and them going "Poor us."
Because first, is about Market, Video Games were mainly played by guys, and out of no where women started to play, and now they are mad because the Market is not "adequate" for women, well this is probably because it started being build for men only, and slowly will be more "adequate" for women, but is not like it can destroy what it is to fit a smaller fanbase using weak arguments to appears as the victims.

So there is fanservice for guys in video games....so?
A woman can't be skilled and pretty?
By the way, come on, is not like Video Games have many ugly leading mens either.
The third article is beyond any salvation, anyone who ever played AC knows women appears in the game, and some will kick some serious ass for the period of time. BTW when having a male main character was anything bad? There are leading roles for females as well.

Also, for all I care the entire industry could be exclusively run by woman devs, as long as they were willing to work they way up, and as long as they made cool games.

If a man do a crap game he won't go up, actually people will "Lol you made a crap game." But God forbid you do this to a woman who made a crap game.

The point is not "Lol woman suck at games." the point is, "Woman should work as hard, and don't expect people to go easy on them because they are woman."

Hell do you think is easy for a woman to become a Doctor? No, she have to have just as much sleepless nights studying. Do you think is easy for a woman to be a Judge, hell no.

So the day a woman make a incredible franchise, I will be like, "Hell yah, this game is good." The developers are really talented.

By the way, I love how the "Video Game journalists." talk about their fanbase like gamers were shit people...that make them profit in the first place. Bonus points for Devs who don't care for those said journalists as well.

Ooh, okay. I get you what you mean. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Back