Messing in fashion

CelestialZodiac

[12] Conqueror
Gina Kogure is the new name for this half black half Japanese lass. No more Mi-sun Yi. Her look was obviously inspired by Naruto stuff and Yoruichi from Bleach. I'm not giving up on diversity!

Gina Kogure
Age 21
Likes: Her friends Caitlin, Meilin, and Suzume, girl power, her mother, her late step father, reading books
Dislikes: Not being taken seriously, perverts, stupidity, wasting time.
Bio: Gina Kogure. I enjoy reading books. Any kind that piques my interests. I also do ninja stuff like my late step-father to honor him and my mother. I do not take kindly to bad people, and I will bring them down if I have to. That's all you need to know about me.

View attachment 65888

Oh, I love the colors you used and she is very pretty. Love how you made an African-Asian originate from Japan. I also made one, too. However haven't posted her yet.

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
I think I like this batch of CAS better then the last. You really nailed the martial artist look on Howard Yi. He looks like he could be an actual character in the game. I like that Gina Kogure is mixed African-Asian and you definitely shouldn't give up on diversity. I also like her outfit and the way you patterned her pants to match the top. The scarf on Cassandra's top also adds to the ninja look. Liang Chen also looks good. Nice and simple but gets the master martial artist look across really well.

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
Oh, I love the colors you used and she is very pretty. Love how you made an African-Asian originate from Japan. I also made one, too. However haven't posted her yet.
I look forward to seeing yours.

I think I like this batch of CAS better then the last. You really nailed the martial artist look on Howard Yi. He looks like he could be an actual character in the game. I like that Gina Kogure is mixed African-Asian and you definitely shouldn't give up on diversity. I also like her outfit and the way you patterned her pants to match the top. The scarf on Cassandra's top also adds to the ninja look. Liang Chen also looks good. Nice and simple but gets the master martial artist look across really well.
Glad you liked the CAS.