Messing in fashion

CelestialZodiac

[12] Conqueror
Gina Kogure is the new name for this half black half Japanese lass. No more Mi-sun Yi. Her look was obviously inspired by Naruto stuff and Yoruichi from Bleach. I'm not giving up on diversity!

Gina Kogure
Age 21
Likes: Her friends Caitlin, Meilin, and Suzume, girl power, her mother, her late step father, reading books
Dislikes: Not being taken seriously, perverts, stupidity, wasting time.
Bio: Gina Kogure. I enjoy reading books. Any kind that piques my interests. I also do ninja stuff like my late step-father to honor him and my mother. I do not take kindly to bad people, and I will bring them down if I have to. That's all you need to know about me.

View attachment 65888

Oh, I love the colors you used and she is very pretty. Love how you made an African-Asian originate from Japan. I also made one, too. However haven't posted her yet.

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
I think I like this batch of CAS better then the last. You really nailed the martial artist look on Howard Yi. He looks like he could be an actual character in the game. I like that Gina Kogure is mixed African-Asian and you definitely shouldn't give up on diversity. I also like her outfit and the way you patterned her pants to match the top. The scarf on Cassandra's top also adds to the ninja look. Liang Chen also looks good. Nice and simple but gets the master martial artist look across really well.

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
Oh, I love the colors you used and she is very pretty. Love how you made an African-Asian originate from Japan. I also made one, too. However haven't posted her yet.
I look forward to seeing yours.

I think I like this batch of CAS better then the last. You really nailed the martial artist look on Howard Yi. He looks like he could be an actual character in the game. I like that Gina Kogure is mixed African-Asian and you definitely shouldn't give up on diversity. I also like her outfit and the way you patterned her pants to match the top. The scarf on Cassandra's top also adds to the ninja look. Liang Chen also looks good. Nice and simple but gets the master martial artist look across really well.
Glad you liked the CAS.

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
Back with some ideas. Some are recycled ideas and some are a bit original. Also have a little something that could be something....

Starting off.

Liang Chen needed a overhaul. If he's a master martial artist, he needs to look it.

Made him tanner, aged his face a bit, utilized simple designs to capture that simple master martial artist.

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124210641.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124210651.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124210705.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124210717.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124210732.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124210754.jpg

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
Next up, is a new CAS I've made. His name is Kris. Kris Winters and he's the character I used to beat Libra of Souls, but I have another use for him. Stay tuned.

Likes: How beautiful he is, anything beautiful, and winning
Gist: My name is Kris Winters. I am beautiful. I am what humans call an "elf". Meaning, I lived a very long time in secrecy in the mountains. I am the Snow Dandelion. I am the Winter Elf. I am what the gods call beautiful and nothing else can be beautiful.....unless you're me. What's more, I know ninjutsu which means I have magic, trickery, and elegance that will bedazzle you for years to come.

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124211241.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124211325.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124211352.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124211401.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124211531.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124211908.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124211924.jpg

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
Finally, an announcement.

Not Yoshi or Pocky Yoshi.

Yoshi: I has a shell!
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124210544.jpg

Yoshi: I is a look alike of Yoshi from Mario!
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124210555.jpg

Yoshi: And I get to be in a fanfic! =D
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124210620.jpg

The 2 forgotten Lizard CAS: What???!!!1!!111
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191124215852.jpg

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master

Kieve

[10] Knight
Thought 1:
I am genuinely annoyed at how good that Sander Jaeger redesign looks, for how straightforward it is. Something about that combo of parts looks way better than it has any right to, and I wish I'd thought of it myself.

Thought 2:
Your little story quips crack me up, particularly the poor neglected lizards. Lizzies need more love.

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
Thought 1:
I am genuinely annoyed at how good that Sander Jaeger redesign looks, for how straightforward it is. Something about that combo of parts looks way better than it has any right to, and I wish I'd thought of it myself.

Thought 2:
Your little story quips crack me up, particularly the poor neglected lizards. Lizzies need more love.
To answer thought one, it's like cooking. You gotta feel it, love it, and make changes accordingly....or you could sit there and try to hard to make something original. However, that's perhaps what we all end up doing haha. All in all, Sander is supposed to be straightforward. That's his personality.

Thought two I'm glad you like it, but I'm trying to storytell with it in good fun. I've just been lazy.

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
Today is two quickies. I wanted to do more, but alas I'm gonna need to dig deep for other characters.

First up, a hero who becomes a villain. Design inspiration is Sasuke from Naruto, Shadow the Hedgehog, and to an extent Jin Kazama. Basically a herp derp edgy warrior.

Ichiro Hayashi(Hero)
Dislikes: Weak things, Sander Jaeger(jealous of him despite the fact he outclasses him.)

Bio: I am Ichiro Hayashi. The top knight of Birds of Prey. The right hand man of my leader and mentor, Griz. A ronin who rose to power and became a knight....yet I am troubled. I do not understand how a weakling like Sander can attract a crowd. My master even spends time with him like he's his son. It doesn't make sense. Power and recognition is everything, yet Sander who proclaims to be my rival is almost as popular as I? Clearly I'm versatile than he! I refuse to acknowledge Sander as my equal! I'll show him the difference between hard work and natural talent!

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211309.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211126.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211135.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211149.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211237.jpg

Last edited:

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
Design Inspiration again is Sasuke, Shadow, and Jin Kazama. This is when he embraces his culture as a ronin again.....but for evil.

Ichiro Hayashi(as a Villain)
Dislikes: Anything that hinders him from his goals and Sander Jaeger(detests everything he stands for).

Bio: Power is everything. Recognition is a blinder to any wielder and will cause fools to think they're something. There is nothing more that I loathe than people who worship weak fools. It's time the world understand there's is no place for the weak to exist! They will know fear! They will know my fury for eternity!

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211343.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211358.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211411.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211429.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200220211445.jpg