[Michigan] The Dirty Glove!

Whats up!!! What part of Michigan do you live at?

Michigan is in need of an urgent revival. Hopefully SC5 will spark the flame.

Yo. From mid-Michigan, Midland to be specific. Youre in/near AA right?

Im not going to hold my breath for a Michigan revival, especially in soul calibur, but I know I will be playing it. Im sure at least a handful of others from the MFGC will also. Can always hope.

We need a new Michigan thread. Michigan: Still Bums.

Tournies in Toronto on the 4th and Buffalo on the 11th, just in case you were able to travel. Just sayin, Dave.

Sup dude, how you been? I almost certainly am not coming out to Toronto or Buffalo within 2 weeks of the game coming out, you bison you. We will see how things go after that.

Sup dude, how you been? I almost certainly am not coming out to Toronto or Buffalo within 2 weeks of the game coming out, you bison you. We will see how things go after that.

Well aside from currently having 66 bucks in my bank account and Western NY being completely devoid of single women, I'm doing ok I guess lol. All ready for MALFESTED KILIK? lololololol

Well aside from currently having 66 bucks in my bank account and Western NY being completely devoid of single women, I'm doing ok I guess lol. All ready for MALFESTED KILIK? lololololol

i was so worried i wouldn't be able to (edit: PURE SKILL) my way to wins in this game. seriously, a SC without kilik is a game im not sure i can get behind, so my hype has been real low

Yo. From mid-Michigan, Midland to be specific. Youre in/near AA right?

Im not going to hold my breath for a Michigan revival, especially in soul calibur, but I know I will be playing it. Im sure at least a handful of others from the MFGC will also. Can always hope.

We need a new Michigan thread. Michigan: Still Bums.
Yep I live in AA. Its great news that at least some MFGC players will be in. If we get a decent amount of people we should set up bi-weekly's. Im also gonna try to set up some tournaments with Ann Arbors Digital Ops.

I dont have a car right now but if there is a gathering closer to midland or if you cant commute but want to get some games in I dont mind taking the bus there.

Hmm I wonder what this was before the edit perhaps WS B? =p

haha, It wasnt anything before the edit, I edited it right from the start. I DID mean WS B and Asura though. Ill have to find something else to crutch like a chump. For the record, my 360 broke, so im pretty much PS3 completely now

haha, It wasnt anything before the edit, I edited it right from the start. I DID mean WS B and Asura though. Ill have to find something else to crutch like a chump. For the record, my 360 broke, so im pretty much PS3 completely now

We probably won't play much then lol.

It was Detroit. I think now it'll probably be whatever geographical coordinates Dave stands in.

Oh good god would I love that. I doubt it though. I can try to get it started up here but the long and short of it is no one plays up here, so the best bet is probably to try and get it held at the ranbats at oakland mall. In other news, how are you my most favorite bird?

We probably won't play much then lol.

Like we ever played anyway.

It sounds like there's enough interest for SC5 that it'll be at the biweekly ranbats - hopefully people actually do show up for it. :D
The best place to hook up with the MI FGC currently is in the facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/148687751876381/ It's pretty much unmoderated so it's kind of a shitfest, but this is probably the best place to find people to play with and hear about tourneys/gatherings in MI's scene. Currently there's regular gatherings hosted in Troy and Detroit, and I know someone *was* hosting in Ann Arbor every Sunday but I'm not sure if those are still happening. Ranbats are held at Timbuktu in the Oakland Mall in Troy (pretty much right underneath the arcade) - the next one will actually be held 2/4 right after SC5 hits and whether it ends up on the tourney schedule or not I definitely recommend showing up (and bringing a setup if you can) to show your support!

Oh good god would I love that. I doubt it though. I can try to get it started up here but the long and short of it is no one plays up here, so the best bet is probably to try and get it held at the ranbats at oakland mall. In other news, how are you my most favorite bird?

Like we ever played anyway.

Ups and downs. Enjoying not snow. :)

I thought you said there *is* Kilik. I don't know anything anymore. ;_;

Kowtow you're not from MI, gb2 buffaloland imo. :>

Back