[Michigan] The Dirty Glove!

Lols, Mailbox done posted vids.

Watching the you vs me match made me realize how bad I am at this game. So many punishable opportunities missed. So many great steps followed by nothing.

By the way I play Ivy now.

How the hell am I higher on the ladder than you any way?

I was thinking about getting that $80.00 Street Fighter 4 arcade stick. How is the square gate for SC4? How hard and how much would it cost to change it to an octagonal shaped gate?

I personally prefer the square gate. It is definitely the most popular one.

If you decide to get the Mad Catz SE, do be warned that the stock parts are CRAP. You want to change out the parts for either Sanwa or Seimitsu parts. Your going to be looking at 50 bucks extra in parts roughly. The stick is VERY easy to mod, and I recomend it in the end. Just wish the stock parts were better.

I personally prefer the square gate. It is definitely the most popular one.

If you decide to get the Mad Catz SE, do be warned that the stock parts are CRAP. You want to change out the parts for either Sanwa or Seimitsu parts. Your going to be looking at 50 bucks extra in parts roughly. The stick is VERY easy to mod, and I recomend it in the end. Just wish the stock parts were better.
Ok, thanks.

Guys, Buffalo tournament is coming up in about a month now. Who's coming? You guys don't want to be outdone by Cleveland, do you?

[youtube=Cleveland YEAHHH!]ysmLA5TqbIY[/youtube]

Anybody want to buy Street Fighter 4 for $35 used from me? It has no scratches and I just bought it around last week. I don't really like it and need money to buy Guitar Hero. It is for Xbox 360.

Just so you guys know, quoted from TZ from Kt:

Originally Posted by (Kt)

Good news though. We did get 2 sets of Street Fighter IV cabs, and they should be arriving sometime this week or early next week. We'll probably only have one set at AFC to begin with. They're the deluxe cabinets with one controller per machine and the machines can be positioned side by side or back to back. We also got the newest versions of Guitar Freaks and Drummania (V5) for anyone that cares. :)

On a related note, Massachusetts is far as hell lol

Back