[Minnesota] LOL, Minnesota Soul Calibur

I was actually referring to offline matches, but I have also heard that the netcode is very good as well.

Best Namco netcode yet! From all I have played, there is slight lag but it's passable to do friendly matches.

Just picked it up. Played for about 20 mins in training mode. Might play some online games later when I get back home.

Forgot the superbowl was today, well back up north I go
I did too until room mates brought home all the food they are going to be making. Thats when I decided to go into work early to get home in time for foodoff... er I mean kick off >.>

Trav, we should play online some time and see how it goes. I've played with Cody and it's not too bad. Hopefully they keep this netcode for TTT2 or improve on it :D

I should be on tonight-thursday doing ranked matches, would be down for a players lobby with some locals. Might even have to bust out my keyboard to chat.

I play against little school kids online at 6 in the morning before they get on the bus.

Trav, we should play online some time and see how it goes. I've played with Cody and it's not too bad. Hopefully they keep this netcode for TTT2 or improve on it :D
I'm game. Just send me a game invite if you see me online.

I play against little school kids online at 6 in the morning before they get on the bus.
This is a man I can respect. *proud*

I saw Kanbei last night in the 8wayrun streamed room, but then he promptly left right when I got there. Then I lost to the Nightmare he lost to. Then I logged to watch the River. Then I was disappointed that I wasted 2 hours on a shitty TV show. Then I went to bed.

Does Minnesota have anyone who is "good"?
And by "good" I mean- can win without waiting for lag and just moronically BBing.

I plan on going to tournaments and have learned all I can from the playstation network.
Is there a better website for me to inquire at?

Please be honest, I am very busy with classes and don't want to waste my time just to find out that the online is the best I can get in this shitty frozen state.

MN has good players. Just no one really plays since SC2 but MAYBE SC5 will bring back some players. Schabit is one of the better players. Hopefully he'll contact you and show you to the other guys of MN. :D

Back