[Minnesota] LOL, Minnesota Soul Calibur

Does Minnesota have anyone who is "good"?
And by "good" I mean- can win without waiting for lag and just moronically BBing.

I plan on going to tournaments and have learned all I can from the playstation network.
Is there a better website for me to inquire at?

Please be honest, I am very busy with classes and don't want to waste my time just to find out that the online is the best I can get in this shitty frozen state.
Some "good" players will be playing tomorrow at Esom's place from 3 til whenever. I will pm you his phone number. Text him or give him a call to get directions.

For the record.. there was no one there who was "good".
They all just did moves with A's and B's. Oh, sometimes they hit them together.
And sometimes they hit K... I always forget about that one.

For the record.. there was no one there who was "good".
They all just did moves with A's and B's. Oh, sometimes they hit them together.
And sometimes they hit K... I always forget about that one.

I'll play you online. I am like 2 steps above A and B mashers. Also I throw a lot, but it's breakable online. I've escaped all throws that I guess right :)

Haha Lee. Yes ggs. I suck with everyone except Pyrrha. I was just doing what I remembered from other soul caliburs with other chars.

Haha Lee. Yes ggs. I suck with everyone except Pyrrha. I was just doing what I remembered from other soul caliburs with other chars.

Lol. That's how I started. Then I saw vids and messed around with the Brave Edge moves. :D

Trav, you should 3B and then do super when you guard break. It does almost half life :o

It's not too bad. Sometimes moves come out a little late or I can't block low but usually it's pretty flawless.

Back