44AA
6B:A_B+G
FC 1BB_
kB
A+B:B
MST BBB
MST B4B
MST BKB
MST 6BB (no launch version at near max range, at max range wont connect even on CH)

JUGGLE&STUN COMBOS (damage with full armor):
Normal hit:
3B 236{B1}, 1A (57)
3B 4B+K~RLC [A]~MST 6B>B (70) very difficult to execute consistantly, thx to Jaeger for this combo.
3B 44AA (47, RO back)
236{B2} 1A (61)
A+B(6] 33B (78)
MST 6B 66K (34)
2KB, 11BA (46)
66A+B, 33B (70+)
MST 6 *DASH* RLC [A], MST 6B>B (68) guaranteed on all characters, if they try to techroll it's a few points of extra damage.
MST A+B 3A 44B MST 6BB (71) (if MST A+B hits at point blank second hit of MST 6BB will wiff, total damage is 63)
BT 2K, 66B (?)
BT B+K, kB (62)
MST 4B6, 33B (?)
RLC[A] except on max range MST 6B>B works on all characters 50~52 damage (frankly, this time less damage if they tech.
RLC A 1A (?) only works if RLC A hits on max range.
RLC {A+B1} RLC [A] MST 6BB (59) might be character dependant, RLC A often wiffs, unless hits opp side.
RLC {A+B1}, RLC K (53)
RLC B, 1A (52)

Counterhit combos:
CH 3A, 33B (44)
CH b6 3A 44B~MST 6B>B (62)
CH FC 1BB 44B MST 6B_33B_8wrA+B (81)
CH FC 1B 44AA (56)
CH MST B 4B6, 33B (?)
CH RLC [K], RLC [A], MST 6B (65) thx to Youngworld for this combo)
CH B+K, kB (63)
CH MST BB~RLC[A]~MST 6B>B (82) last B will connect if MST B hits sideways, if not use RLC A 1A ender instead for 72 total. Character dependant. see page 2 for details.

WALL COMBOS:
A+G *WALL* A+B:B = 72
RLC {A+B2} *WALL* B+K~MST 6BB ~ 103 dmg.
RLC {A+B2} *WALL*, RLC [K]~RLC A ~ 103 dmg.
MST 6 *WALL* RLC [K]~RLC [A]~MST 6BB ~ 70 dmg
4K, *W* 22_88A, 11B[A]~MST 6~RLC K, RLC A (?) (actually due to dmg scaling you may want to stop at some point either going for MST 6BB or RLC K into UB set-up)
4K, *W* A+G *W* A+B:B (?) (breakable)
MST A/CH 6K *W* 3A, 44B~MST 6BB (staple wallcombo, will work after most wallsplats)

2KB 11BA is now the best combo off 2KB =) It's a bit hard to pull off. works on all chars cannot be aircontrolled, 46 dmg , amazing wakeups possibilities

After messing with mst 6B for a while i found out that RLC A can be connected reliably except for max range, you just have to wait untill opponent is alsmost near the ground. Props go to bushidocamp for this find. added both combos to the first post

Yah, I forgot to post that MST combo after experiencing its strength last night. A guy caught me guessing on his MST mixups, taking me out with 6B regularly and actually driving me to the wall to get MST 6BB in. Painful stuff.

And that 2KB note is awesome. Looks like 2KB is still important to Mitsu, even though I only hear hate on it (from losing players, of course) XD

edit: oh, and also of note is the fact that it rings out to the right of Mitsurugi, thanks to the final A.

ok guys, I found some incredibly evil stuff for mitsu, but since we are having a major tournament in the end of August so I cannot give out all of it, especially tech traps, but I'll be posting some sick guarantees I've found from time to time, after the tournament is done, however I'll post most of the stuff.

MST 6 *DASH* RLC [A], MST 6B>B 68 dmg guaranteed on all characters, if they try to techroll it's a few points of extra damage.

RLC[A] except on max range MST 6B>B works on all characters 50~52 damage (frankly, this time less damage if they tech.

and A+G throw *WALL* A+B:B = 72

RLC {A+B}2 *WALL* B+K~MST 6BB over 100 dmg.

Haha, nice Belial. Good luck on the tourney, I'll be demanding info as soon as it's over you selfish selfish person :P

Ahh, I guess I already said too much, and it's easy to figure out one goodie after what I posted, so that nobody claims the infinite credit =) after any RLC ending wallsplat (i.e MST 6 or RLC {A+B}2_4 dash in RLC [K], RLC [K], RLC [K], etc you can deplete whole lifebar with this. if you hit opp side he will slowly slide away, this way you can only land 3 to 5 RLC K's after that dash in RLC [A] et cetera

Probably not very practical but fun

A+B *Wall* 4K 66A 22A 3A 44B MST 6BB 68 Damage (10hits)

A+B *Wall* 11B[A] MST 6BB 61 Damage

A+B *Wall* A+B:B 58 Damage

Hi im new in the Soulcalibur community but im playing fighting games for a long time and now i´ve started to play SC4 ;)

here are some wall combos...

Guaranteed:

4K (into wall) A+B (re-wall stun) 11b[A] MST 6 RLC [A] MST 6BB = 76 dmg (13 hits)
RLC A (into wall) A+B:B = 58-59 dmg (6 hits)
A+B[6] (into wall) 3A 44B MST 6BB = 92 dmg (6 hits)
A+B (Into wall) 4K (re-wall stun) 11B[A] MST 6 RLC [A] 6BB = 98 dmg (13 hits)
CH 6K (into wall) A+B (re-wall stun) 11B[A] MST 6 RLC A = 78 dmg (12 hits)
1AB (into wall) 11B[A] MST 6B (re-wall stun) 3A 44B 6BB = 66 dmg (10 hits)

And here are some nice combos but they are escapable :,(
In my case this , stands for escapable i hope it makes it easier to understand.

4K (into wall) 66A, 88/22A 3A 44B MST 6BB = 78 dmg (8 hits)
4K (into wall) 66A, 11B[A] MST 6B (re-wall stun) 3A 44B 6BB = 85 dmg (11 hits)
4K (into wall) 66A, A+B (re-wall stun) 11B[A] MST 6 RLC A = 86 dmg (12 hits)
4K (into wall) 66A, A+B (re-wall stun) 11B[A] MST B4B = 87 dmg (10 hits)
4K (into wall) 66A, A+B (re-wall stun) 6BB+G = 78 dmg (8 hits)
4K (into wall) B6 3A 44B MST 6BB = 62 dmg (7 hits) guaranteed but weak
4K (into wall) A+B (re-wall stun) 11BA A+B:B = 66 dmg (10 hits) guaranteed but weak

A+B (into wall) 4K (re-wall stun) 66A, b:A = 55 dmg (6 hits)
A+B (into wall) 4K (re-wall stun) 66A, k:B = 56 dmg (7 hits)
A+B (into wall) 4K (re-wall stun) 66A, 11B[A] MST 6 RLC A = 64 dmg (10 hits)
A+B (into wall) 4K (re-wall stun) 66A, 11B[A] MST B4B = 65 dmg (9 hits)
A+B (into wall) 4K (re-wall stun) 66A, 88/22A 3A 44B MST 6BB = 65 dmg (10 hits)

CH 6K (into wall) 66A, 11B[A] MST 6 RLC A = 85 dmg (10 hits)

1AB, A+B (into wall) 4K 66A, 11B[A] MST 6 RLC [A] MST 6BB = 104 dmg (15 hits)
1AB, 66A, 4K (into wall) 11B[A] MST 6 RLC [A] MST 6BB = 106 dmg (12 hits)

Also escapable but without wall:

3B k:B = 53 dmg the last hit miss (air control to the left)

1AB, 66A, 11B[A] MST 6 RLC [A] MST 6BB = 98 dmg (9 hits)
1AB, 66A, b:A = 90 dmg (5 hits)
1AB, 66A, FC 1B 44B MST 6BB = 104 dmg (7 hits)

if your opponent is trying to escape an escapable wall combo its your chance to grap him with A+G (into wall) B+K:B and make huge dmg ;)
For example: 4K (into wall) 66A (opponent successful escapes) A+G (into wall) A+B:B = 41 dmg + 77 dmg its possible to escape the throw but the opponent has to be fast. anyway the only risk you are taking is that your opponent breaks the throw and you are only - a few frames but its worth trying because you can make 118 dmg in total (in this example) ;)

An other example: 4K (into wall) 66A (opponent successful escapes and duck because he expecting the powerful throw) but now you are attacking him with 6B,B+G = 41 dmg + 53 dmg = 94 dmg in total (Its fast its mid and followed by a throw! hard to escape in this situation ;)

Let me know if i made something wrong.

Thanks for the list of stuff, though you didn't have to throw in all those variations if you didn't want to :P I do wish 66A wasn't shakeable, as that would've changed so much of his combo options right off the bat. Nutters, I say. Just some nitpicky notes on your listing thus far:

--first combo, I think you mean MST 6BB to end it, not 6AA... since 6AA doesn't exist :P
--you might want to list re-wall stuns as well, so it's clear where the combos should put the opp.

thx Syrpiektre im correcting it now and ill add the re-wall stun too + an explanation why ive listed escapable wall combos :)

JUGGLE&STUN COMBOS (damage with full armor):
Normal hit:
3B 236{B1}, 1A (57)

sorry, don't mean to sound like a noob (trust im not :P) but what is 236{b1}? im guessing that's supposed to be 3b, 236b, 1a. or is that wrong?

also what is NC and NCC?

236{b1} means hold the 236B to the first level of charge. NC is natural combo, and NCC is natural counter combo.

I cant land at all this one :

MST 6 *DASH* RLC [A], MST 6B>B (68)

The final B always miss if opp is not back on the wall :s

Could you make a quick video of it or something ?

Saitoh: I can't make the video, sorry :(. You have to delay the second B. against some characters it's easier to land (amy, cass, yoshi), against another (Asta, Sophie) it is harder. With the precice timing you'll get it connect into combo for 68, without it wont connect into combo but will still be guaranteed (untechable), if you do 6BB it wont connect, if you delay 6B>B too much it wont connect, the timing is a bit strict on chars like Asta.

Hello to everybody Ive been a long time SC player, love this new site.
Has any body tried this combo 1AB 66A 11B[A] MST 6 RLC dash [A] MST 6BB It seems to work for 111 damage but I just want to know if you can wiggle our of the 66A

And also CH b6 3A FMD B combo doesn't work on cass. So far it worked on everyone else.

Back