Mitsu Videos

Basically, I'm posting this because I wanted to show it to Krayzie and also get the other Mits players opinion on my approach to X with Mits.

Though I'm not the best Mits (I basically learned a lot of stuff from playing vs. Thugish's Mits and then incorporated my own, but he's a fun character!) and I'm not sure how Partisan feels about his X, the ideas are general the same as they'll ever be.

Basically, I believe that Mits has an advantage in the match or, rather, a tool that can be overwhelming for X. I feel as though X basically has to play close range against him unless she wanted to deal with 4 (with the risk/reward for 4 increasing/decreasing in relation to distance and X's commitment to attacking). Basically, I feel as though Mits can control the tempo and how the game is played by how he uses (or chooses not to use) 4.

Of course, the closer the distance, the less options 4 beats but this brings up another fact; it causes X to have to play at close range vs. Mits. While they both have decent options close range (including X's stupid step), I think ability to manipulate the way X attacks shifts things into his favor. Either way, thoughts and enjoy the vid!

Were all of those 4s in your post supposed to be 4(B)s, LP? If so you might wanna edit the post.

Anyways, just wanted to say that my X is still a work in progress, so it may not be the best example to demonstrate LP's point. That said I DID have a lot of trouble dealing with this strategy as it shut down most of the close range tools I am familiar with and rely on. I can't recall how well I was adapting or trying to compensate for the spacing, but the use of 4(B) definitely made things difficult for me.

Yeah, really, the only blanket answer I can think of is something like 66A+K with X. But, even then, like I said, for me it's all about getting your opponent to attack the way you want them to. If you have to do something like that just make sure you get your game started (nevermind Mits' counter options), then you're already at a disadvantage in my eyes.

Hey guys, I finally got some matches recorded with my friend who is now the strongest player in the UK. I was finding it impossible to fight X before but after lots of help from belial and a good deal of training, I have finally got to grips with her. It was a little while ago now and Hyrule has improved a great deal (our fights were just before he left for EBO) so I would appreciate all feedback so that I can keep improving. I still have two more to upload which I will post later.

Back