Mitsu Videos

Yeah I know Amy can just dash and go on with her mix-ups. The real pain is that Mitsu can not punish her mix-ups good enough to mess with the Amy player's mind. I mean, why should he care with FC1B for a blocked 2B+K?
About that, the only better thing I found is 11B[A]. It's just a little bit difficult to do, but it provides decent damage and mist mix-up afterwards.

Keep it up with the vids.
I heard you come to France, sometimes it pisses me off to be so far from Paris...

if this video doesnt load click HQ button.

Musashi: Kingusha originally played as Astaroth and that is imho his best character, but he doesnt play him anymore.
He now mains Amy, Hilde and Lizardman. His Mitsu is also extremely good. His secondaries are Ivy, Sophie, Setsuka, Algol and Taki.

11B[A] is a good punisment but way to hard to risk it at least for me.
As for Paris, you definitely have to make it, find a way! going to big events with a lot of players is the best thing that may happen to you in a competetive game.

This one, I'm probably gonna miss it. I'm actually way too busy to play the game (that's why the informations provided in this forum is so vital for me), but I might be able to join future events in Paris because thanks to the locations of my studies next year. I really hope you'll be there, although I doubt it seeing how far you come from!

Nice matches by the way, you two know each other very well, you were able to get a LOT of well timed RLC A+B+K and RLC 2

Hi evryone.

My name is Chazy, and im from the German Soul Calibur Community. Im a friend of Docvizzo and Sacharja. Im sure you know them. ;) I wouled like to post some fights frome me. All Vids are from our biggest tournement in Germany, from the E.B.O.

Im a friend of Docvizzo and Sacharja. Im sure you know them. ;)

So here are the Vids, hope you like it! :) And maybe someone say something obout it. ^^

Greetz, Chazy :sc2mit1:

Good games Xeph, you really are an intelligent Mitsu player. You analyzed and experimented with your stance mix ups, stop using all the moves that I shut down and CH'd you out of every time, found the mix ups that DID very well vs me, and exploited my weakness's perfectly. I really have to double think constantly to not fall prey to that shit. Get those video's up, I don't care if I lost most of the matches. Good games. Love to see them on youtube.

Ruiner

Thanks, expect our matches (about 7 of 'em? maybe more) to be up and running tomorrow on the 8wr video section and my youtube.

These are a couple local matches me and a friend of mine had. He is the only person in my area who can play competitively. I dont play online cuz lag sucks donkey nutz, but hopefully ya'll will watch and comment on the vids, give me some tech tips or whatever info you deem necessary. Thanks for the help and support.
I'm Mitsi all the way

and a (me)cassandra and (seahorse)voldo fight just because

There we go.

A short (thanks to the battery) mirror. Quite okay I think.

First part of Mitsu vs Siegfried. There are more to come, I havent got the time to upload them today.

Please critisize as much as you can. I want to improve quite badly ;)

Well, for the most part I'd say the worst thing about your game is that you miss a lot of combos and wiff way too much. Also bunch of stuff during that mirror much was totally uncalled for (like random A+K or 33B).
I think you have to work on your wake up game more, since you tend to overuse 2KB you have to think of a way to make it more rewarding. RLC pressure is generally great for wake up.

2KB went unpunished more than once along with some other biggies like Sieg SRSH K. You really want those down especially such a slow stuff like 2KB or SCH A. Many combos were failed. Also your opponents play was extremely poor.

I've uploaded lots of vids, I think you can learn from them to improve your mitsu basics. I dont really know where to start on those vids b/c there are too few. I think you're on the right track, right now you just need to work on your basics like not failing combos and punishment, it seems that is what hurts your game the most.

Thanks for the advice :) I will try to do so, the thing is I can play only every 1-2weeks. Thats where those mistakes came from, usually Im not missing combos like 3B~236[B1].... but thanks again, I will try to improve.

OK got one more uploaded,

this time against algol

God I'm glad someone's still posting Mitsu videos! I would more of mine but Goddamn I'm garbage and would hate to embarass myself like that.

Since I havent played since, well, forever, some people thought I'm out of the business and try to take the title of "Best rugi in the world" from me! Incredible! So I had to pick up my rusty katana again and teach them a lesson!

Well in truth he didnt prove to be much of a challenge, but he is still a pretty solid player! He just couldnt stand the pressure in the end =)
FT 15 (only last 7 games or so)

And a little extra vs Edge's Raphael

greatone: probably not, nobody is playing SC here anymore T_T so unless some people give up SF/T6 and come back its impossible to practice for Cannes.

Back