Mitsu Videos

Thanks Tsubasa, your notice glad me.

Belial comme to Cannes I need you to take you title of best mitsu, and we'll maybe play with the national's team.

I like this topic, I'll maybe post some video if it interesting. :)

Keysona, do you have any vids of you playing besides the last tournament in France. I've seen very little of your play and would love to watch more.

Merry christmas ! :)

Oh, Keysona Vs Malek, its been a long time! I play very bad Vs Ivy ( it's broken !!!) ^^

Bélial Vs Keysona :

Keysona Vs DTN :

Last tournament :

VS DTN (dan) :

VS Malek :

And for 3rd place of tournament VS Docvizzo :

I have a good news for all Mitsurugi players. My Skill Project (this time a real skill project!) is nearing its completion and most likely will be out during first half of January 2010. Stay tuned :P

Meanwhile there will be a small update on my channel. Unfortunately this weekend most games were way too one sided. Even though in some of them super cool stuff happened, I dislike putting up a 3-0 videos.

So I put up a LOL game vs Edge Raphael where CF and lots of GI happened %)

And also this weekend a players from neighbour region of Russia visited Moscow so we recorded some challenges and all, in particular my FT 10 against their top player Krelian using Amy was recorded and will be up shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BelialRus

This makes me very happy. You have no idea how much watching your videos have improved my play. And that's just me being sincere (I ain't no ass kisser! Lol!). Let's see what other fun stuff you can do with 'Rugi.

Teflon: Amy, Hilde, Astaroth are his mains. But he plays Mitsu, Lizardman, Ivy, Algol, Setsuka, Sophitia at very high level.

Hey Belial gonna go a anti character vid for anyone else? If you wanted to do a anti Ivy vid then im defs not stopping you ^^

endnow, maybe I will. but I dont think I can fit into 10 minutes with Ivy lol xD

Back