Mitsurugi LIVE Matchmaking

BLACKSTAR

[10] Knight
I don't play Mitsu.

As a matter of fact, I HATE Mitsu above just about everyone else in the game.

BUT, I need to practice against him. The only ones I fight are the scrubby mitsus on Player Matches, or the take-my-victory-and-VANISH punk mitsus on Ranked. I consistently lose against Mitsu and with to truly learn how to defend myself against ALL of his tools, even 2KB (which I am kinda getting the hang of).

So I came here to ask for your help. If you play XBL, hit me up on my gamertag for some player matches, plz.

Oh and here's your license: you can 2KB all you want against me. Honestly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

ps. I never meant for this thread to be about just me, I hope other Mitsu's can use this thread to meet up with each other, too! But I will keep eyeing this thread for new talent to challenge, fight on

hit me up and mention this post for player matches. i am on often. if you dont mention this post i may not remember how you are though. left my headset at a friends place on the weekend playing L4D so chat, sorry.

i am not an expert mitsu player. i am proficient, and most of my opponents hate me.

btw, what is it about mitsu that you hate?

thanks man, I'll look out for you next time I'm on

for the record, I hate Mitsu for many of the same reason everyone else does, but it especially burns me because I'm a Xianghua player.

Why?

Well, his range is slightly longer than mine, meaning its hard for me to get into my best range (mid/close). On top of that, most of his moves are faster as well, meaning, even if I DO get into proper position, he usually interrupts anything I do, even my usually reliable aa, bb, 6k,and 4k. Well, he interrupts me or i am SLIGHTLY too far out of range to hit and end up whiffing (even worse). Everything else is too slow or highly punishable (remember Mitsu's REDICULOUS ground game), and this forcefully pulls me into a game of turtle-fest or long-range cat-and-mouse, neither of which is my specialty or what I particularly like to employ.

In short, Mitsu simply has a REALLY large advantage over her, i promise you, a good mitsu to me is like fighting an snk boss almost. I'd rather play against algol and hilde anyday of the week, seriously. But I refuse to change characters just to beat one dude, I just need to drastically change my playstyle to beat him consistently.

ill play you some mitsu i got a decent one i like to think not to spammy send me a FR ill be on later tonite

Add: EsotericSelece
Just tag a message along telling my you're from 8WR and you want a Mitsu to play.

Glad to see such a good turn out, thanks alot for the support, people

look out for messages and frs from me

SPECIAL thanks go out to smilingsaint and Thumper for ggs -- it was alot of fun and I learned some new stuff too, "CHALLENGE ME AGAIN, if you dare!"

ps. I never meant for this thread to be about just me, I hope other Mitsu's can use this thread to meet up with each other, too! But I will keep eyeing this thread for new talent to challenge, fight on

Feel free to send me an invite or FR

my tag is DMystic and I've been playing Mitsu for a few years now. I'm not the best but I'm decent and could definitely use a larger group of people to play with.

If you want, send a friend request to Fahros, I'll play ya sometime if you like.

I've played Mits since Soul Calibur II and never looked back. He's allways been my favorite character by miles. I'd like to think of myself as a great Mitsu player when I'm on my game, but I haven't played so much recently. I'll probably be sub par whenever I play you, if I do. XD

But hey, I don't spam 2KB, how's that!?

Add me I need some hardcore practice with mitsu pretty bad but I can get at leasta round or 2 on you heh
XxOG PHANTOMxX

Not on XBL or anything, but when you referred to your trusted movelist I'm real surprised I didn't see a :(4)::B:! Also when they're side stepping a good one for Xianghua is :(3):or:(9)::A:,:(1):or:(7)::B::B:

44B doesn't work that well against mitsu. believe me, I've tried it hundreds of times, but his reach makes it a bad idea to use against him

33A, 1BB is ok, but a better combo is replace 1BB with 3B, 66B+K. But neither combo is very safe against mitsu, even though it does good damage

And for 77/11BB, that's flat out wrong, replace BB with BA or B2A

44B doesn't work that well against mitsu. believe me, I've tried it hundreds of times, but his reach makes it a bad idea to use against him

33A, 1BB is ok, but a better combo is replace 1BB with 3B, 66B+K. But neither combo is very safe against mitsu, even though it does good damage

And for 77/11BB, that's flat out wrong, replace BB with BA or B2A

Eh obviously I thought that was an 8-way run and it wasn't, either way you got the idea apparently. :(4)::B: gets you hit more-so against Mits than other characters? He only has 2 moves with range enough to combat that move and they're :(3):or:(9)::B: which is very unsafe and IMO is a 3 way tie against Xianghua's :(4)::B: on chance of one person hitting the other or both hitting each other although Mits would do more damage. He also has a :(8):or:(2)::A::+::K: which almost NOONE uses that probably work against that... but either way most people are just going to side step that move if they aren't going to get hit by it, so what makes Mitsurugi any different?

I'm not saying I don't believe Mitsurugi has a basic gameplay advantage, but Xianghua has so many cancels and changeups it's almost retarded. In saying that, I feel Xianghua isn't the best scrub fighter but is completely awesome against people who know what they're doing with the controller.

Back