Mixups of Raz Arush: Zas Mixups/Traps

Artilust

[10] Knight
I just wanted a flashy title. Not trying to be a prick. lol

Im finding that some of my B&B strats are becoming less effective. So I need us as a collective to really get some shit listed out in detail. I kinda just wing it when I play him, to be really honest.

6B+K - BLOCKED
-Throw (H)
-6B+K (HM)
-BB4 (MM)
-1K (L)

6A - BLOCKED
-6A (H)
-6AB (HH)

66B - HIT or BLOCK
-66B
-66BB (i find that the delay works better when they stop ducking on reaction)

44B+K~G (unblockable cancel) = forces them to sidestep
-3AB (MM)
-1AB (LL)
-finish the unblockable (risky and pretty cheap) (MMM)

2K - HIT
-2K (L)
-throw (H)
-WR B (M)
-WR K (H)

Yeah..I dont really know anymore...

Because its small disadvantage. And while he is at disadvantage, they are crouching, and very few moves cant really punish in that instance fast enough to avoid one of the several options. You can do a series of 2K's if you've scared them into NOT crouching in fear of WR B.

Throw after 2K is interchangeable with 2K, as long as you have conditioned them to stay standing.

Honestly, your best options after NH 2K are Guard, Step, 2A, and WSK. You can get away with another 2K or FCB4 sometimes. WSK has a super-fast TC.

6A and 66B are best used from tip range.
-6A Blocked (tip range)-> Backstep/Step -> Whiff punish

^ Good stuff. 66BB is really not great vs. better players unless you mix it real well with 66B.

I suggest never using the unblockable. It is ass and the cancel follow-ups only work online.

So things look a little like this for me:

6B+K Blocked
-4B
-2A
-Throw
-1K/2K

6A Blocked:
-Backstep/Step
-BB/2B4

2K NH
-Guard
-WSK
-Step
-2A
-Jump B

2A is one of his best moves. CH 2A gives you +8 and pushes them into optimal range. Great followups.

CH 2A
-4B+K
-6AB
-WS B
-44A
-4A
-FC 3B
-22B

Moves I think are ass:
-1BBA series (you never need to use this outside of wall combos)
-6A+B series
-22A
-66A
-B+K
-KK
-1AB
-Jump K
-Jump A
-Unblockable

Moves I just don't like:
-3AB
-b:K
-3B4

You really cant beat the speed and range on B:K

I was playing around with 22A yesterday in practice, it has some really Kilik 1B-esque evasion properties at close range.

You will be surprised how often people stay standing after 2K. If you never duck 2K spam is in order!

2K is i15 and -4 on Normal Hit. So another 2K afterwords becomes i19. That means the opponent can interrupt you with any laucher/combo-starter that's faster than i19. Granted most of the time they will just go for BB or 2A.

Theory fighting!

I didnt say 2K 2K 2K 2K! I said two in a row.

If youre expecting me to WR B after K because you KNOW I wouldnt be crazy enough to do two 2K's in a row...I do two 2Ks in a row. Just chip damage. Are you online now? I feel like playing..

Back