MLG SCV Online Tournament - Presented by PlayStation

Only a few more days left to register for this Ladder/Online Tournament! Once you register, you have till August 30th to play your matches!

Sign up for the Soul Calibur V Ladder Powered by PlayStation for a chance to win $1,500 (First Place.) Major League Gaming Inc. (“Major League Gaming” or “MLG”), which also encompasses “GameBattles”, will conduct this Soul Calibur V Online Tournament Presented By PlayStation® (the “Tournament”) in accordance with these official rules (the “Official Rules”), unless otherwise indicated.

By participating in a Tournament, each participant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Participation requires a PlayStation® 3 console, PlayStation® Network account, a valid MLG user account and a copy of the Soul Calibur V video game for PlayStation® 3.

SCVTourney.png

• Registration is open from July 27th - August 29th
  • Ladder play is from August 2nd - August 30th
    • Play and win as many matches on the ladder as possible. Remember, the more people playing on the ladder, the better chances you have finding a match. The Ladder Play matches are set up by the players, and played at the time the match is set up for (by the players.)
  • Online Tournament portion of play is from August 31st - September 2nd
    • Up to 32 players will be seeded into the double elimination bracket at the end of the Ladder Play. Players will be seeded according to their rank from the Ladder Play. Remember, you must play AND win at least one match in order to be ranked and eligible for the Online Tournament portion
  • Prizes:
    • The 1st prize winner shall receive: $1,500
    • The 2nd prize winner shall receive: $750
    • The 3rd prize winner shall receive: $500
    • The 4th prize winner shall receive: $250
Get full info and official rules
Online Ladder Standings

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Otherwise, register for the ladder and start playing for a chance at the $3,000 prize pool!

Already had to send in a no show ticket...

for everyone else who has to do this, realize that there is no "no show" option available like it says in the rules. I just picked general "solve my dispute" and wrote in the ticket that it was for a no show but the option wasn't available.

Edit: I have a bad feeling. Its almost time for the next match yet none of the matches in the brackets have been updated. Didn't get any msg concerning my ticket either.

Wonder if its just me.

doubt it

Already had to send in a no show ticket...

for everyone else who has to do this, realize that there is no "no show" option available like it says in the rules. I just picked general "solve my dispute" and wrote in the ticket that it was for a no show but the option wasn't available.

That's a good idea, I'll do the same.

yeah, I'm a bit clueless as well. my 2nd round match was to be against the winner of signia and somethingunique but Su was a noshow for that match. So I'm not sure if I should just play my match against signia and report it later, or wait until the dispute gets resolved. it doesn't seem like a moderator is online to advance the brackets anyways.

EDIT: SU came online and beat Signia, so yeah, same problem, different person now.

I don't think so...I honestly think a lot of people just didn't realize that it was now.

Round 2 is supposed to be today as well. I remember the last ladder, they sent out emails informing the players of the bracket tournament. They didn't do that this time, or I just didn't get an email. Either way, there should've been a moderator online at the MLG website to control this tournament. I already played my 2nd round match, but can't post the results as my first round match hasn't been accepted. I really don't want to wait up all night. I was hoping Carlos would've been on to advise us.

EDIT: Well, nevermind. It looks like someone is advancing the brackets as I typed this. Go check your 2nd round matches!

Live streams

14 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
It's that time again folks
13 Viewers
SC_MercyMainBTW
SC_MercyMainBTW
Filling emptiness with an empty game~ Song requests up! (Ask for matches)
4 Viewers
kanskaii
kanskaii
SoulCalibur Ranked Fun!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back