MLG Summer Arena: Results!

SU and that Ezio!
Yeah wow, that Ezio made me reevaluate the character.

66A and WR A are really good, and I never realized just how many hard CH confirms he has. But he's really meter dependent for damage, it seems. Maybe with a JG heavy style I could make him strong?

Yeah wow, that Ezio made me reevaluate the character.

66A and WR A are really good, and I never realized just how many hard CH confirms he has. But he's really meter dependent for damage, it seems. Maybe with a JG heavy style I could make him strong?

Honestly I feel that his meter is best spent on his CE, since CH 66A and WRA give him free back throws if the opponent tries to move or attack. Not to mention the whole whiffing issue he has with his BB and BB BE. He does well with JG though since a lot of times he gets free 66BB.

Maybe I should put out a tier list for this game. After hearing Bib call him low tier and people thinking he is low tier I'm kind of concerned how people rate their characters.

Anyway I'm happy I was able to put on a show.

If there were a way to make it so only certain people (noteworthy competitive players, for example) could post in the threads, that would be fine. Otherwise the threads always downspiral into personal quarrels or strawman arguments. Like a mode that enables only people who placed high on the ranking board to post (top 100 or something)

If there were a way to make it so only certain people (noteworthy competitive players, for example) could post in the threads, that would be fine. Otherwise the threads always downspiral into personal quarrels or strawman arguments. Like a mode that enables only people who placed high on the ranking board to post (top 100 or something)
Maybe you could invite everyone to a private conversation, then have a group consensus and publish information on a locked topic.

I was the only Algol representative who attended this event... but it was loads of fun. This was my first SCV tourney and it was great. I kinda wish more people would have come out for this but hey, I got some really good matches in with some of the best. I kinda got blown up in tourney, primarily due to nerves I think but atleast I got one match on stream. Casual play was godly.

Shout Outs -

Keev - Great casuals bro, your nightmare is top notch. Haha, I had no idea who you were until after our matches. I remember getting salty after you beat me the first game and thought, "Who does this guy think that he is!?" *Looks at the big screen and see's video of you winning the last MLG event* -__-

Kinetic Clash - Good games in tourney bro, great Viola. After I beat your Ivy in casuals I totally thought I could beat you in our tourney match... until you hit me with that first 75% combo with Viola. Haha, you showed me the hard way that I had no idea what I was doing in that match up.

Kayane - It was nice playing you at the Flex 4 booth, you were very nice. Maybe next time we can play with our main characters, I'm not very good with my secondaries. Great Leixia, btw.

Sword of Dios - Very good games man, your Patroklos is awesome. Definitely one of the best I've played against. Looking forward to fighting you again in the future.

Back