MLG Summer Championship Broadcast Info - Aug 24-26

As always, the basic broadcast for each game will be free in standard definition. The streams will be found at http://majorleaguegaming.com/live

Stream Details:

Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur V
  • One Fighting Games stream, available free
Full Soul Calibur V Lineup

Get an HD Pass to:
  • Watch any and all streams from all games in up to 1080p, without ads
  • Get near-instant access to VOD from all games--without an HD Pass, you'll have to wait till the week after the event to watch VOD
  • Access the two Premium StarCraft II streams
summer-champ-scv-pro-circuit.jpg

Broadcast Schedules:

Soul Calibur V:
Friday
5PM - Pregame Show
5:30PM - SCV WR1
6:30PM - SCV WR1
7:30PM - SCV WR2
8:30PM - SCV WR2
9:30PM - SCV WR3
10:30PM - SCV WR3

Saturday
4PM - SCV WR4
6PM - SCV WR5
7PM - SCV WR6
7:30PM - SCV LR9
8PM - SCV LR10
8:30PM - SCV Semifinals
9:30PM - SCV FINAL
10PM - Virtual Fighter V and Skullgirls Expo Finals

Mortal Kombat:
Saturday
11AM - MK WR1
1PM - MK WR2

Sunday
11AM - MK WR3
1PM - MK WR4
3PM - MK WR5
4:30PM - MK WR6
5PM - MK LR9
5:30PM - MK LR10
6PM - MK Semifinals
7PM - MK FINAL

lol at the bearded picture. that makes me want to grow it back. anyway, I'm looking forward to this event! I wish that I could just watch it.

atm LP is too strong. he is the strongest player in the U.S. right now. it's going to take an outsider like Belial/Keev/Shen Yuan/Lolo to stand up to him.

and yes, Keev is going to use nightmare all the way through. there is too much money on the line now.

LoloMX already confirmed his attendant to me on MSN; he's sponsored now so he had to go even if he doesn't want to ;D ; OmegaDR told me about it too, so its a 99.99% of LOLO in MLG this 24th...

Just how do you get sponsored?

Lol, I love that, the foreign legion to beat Viola. And Im just sponsored to work in NC, but not to play. But is the same for me as Im being payed to be here at NC for 2 weeks.

LoloMX already confirmed his attendant to me on MSN; he's sponsored now so he had to go even if he doesn't want to ;D ; OmegaDR told me about it too, so its a 99.99% of LOLO in MLG this 24th...
HYPE

Lol, I love that, the foreign legion to beat Viola. And Im just sponsored to work in NC, but not to play. But is the same for me as Im being payed to be here at NC for 2 weeks.
I gave them some Yoshimitsu matchup experience. Just a warning. But you got this!

p.s. plz play yoshi :(

will the matches gets uploaded to the MLG youtube channel like the winter championships?

Like a month or so later.

You can watch the archive now by purchasing an HD pass, or wait for the matches to go on their site, or wait even longer for them to be posted to YouTube.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back