MLG Summer Championship Player Passes are on Sale Now

MLG Summer Championship (in Raleigh, North Carolina) competitor passes are now on sale for Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur. You can purchase them by going to the MLG Store. 1 Player pass is $50.00, or you can get both for $70.00

Get your player pass now, online, before Monday, August 20th at 11:59 PM ET. If you wait to buy your pass at the door, it will be $10.00 more, and you risk them selling out.

Information about the event, including Prizing, Schedule, Rules, and Format, can be found HERE.

Damn, I would so go this, it's only an hour and a half away from me but I start my classes the same week and will be away at school. Wish this was a week earlier.

So, once you purchase a pass, and go to the team-builder link... is there anything you physically print out and take with you to the event, like a ticket? Or do you just show up and say "I'm Phragonist, and I registered and bought a player pass" ?

So, once you purchase a pass, and go to the team-builder link... is there anything you physically print out and take with you to the event, like a ticket? Or do you just show up and say "I'm Phragonist, and I registered and bought a player pass" ?

Just bring an ID and you should be fine.

Everyone who can go, try to support this. SC is an international game, which is a unique and lovely quirk. The more we support tournaments as a community, the longer the series will live and the better it will become.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back