Model threatens me with legal action. I respond.

Serge2HOT4U

[09] Warrior
A Russian model that made out with Mickey Rourke threatens bloggers with German legal action. I respond respond, cite tubgirl in his argument, and give her the attention she wanted to avoid (or receive). Germans dont always make good stuff.

Photo in question

Eugenia+Volodina+and+Mickey+Rourke.jpg

Now, here is what I need, and I'm sorry for asking for this but I really want this thing to go huge.

First of all I want people to Digg this shit. you dont even need a digg account, you can simply log in with your facebook account. The digg link is here:
http://digg.com/celebrity/Modell_kisses_Mickey_Rourke_threatens_site_that_posted_pics/

Second, I want you guys to check out my response. These are the letters that were sent to me by a German attorney, as well as my reply

The email and response

3rd - please help me spread this shit, spread this shit like a wildfire. I value my free speech, and when someone infringes on it, that's just plain shitty. So if you believe in free speach, please help me spread the word.

Model threatens me with legal action. I respon

I respond respond, cite tubgirl in his argument, and give her the attention she wanted to avoid (or receive). Germans dont always make good stuff.

Dude, I have no fucking idea what you're trying to say here. But fuck it. I'm down.

basically instead of deleting the picture i post the email exchange i had with the lawyer.

Germans make good stuff - direct quote from the shamwow guy:-)

And thanks for the support:-D Be sure to digg the article please

LOL Serge.... All i an say is good job bro... My advice is to take some time and make sure there is nothing that they can hit you with... Even if you need to go to a lawyer to figure it out.

Yeah man, let us know what they respond with if at all.

By the way, if you switch the 4th and 5th letters in that model's last name you get Voldo-ina. I'm just sayin'.

Course she's embarrassed, she's been caught kissing Mickey Rourke. People will think she's some hoe that'll make out with anybody. That said, lemmie know if miss Eugenia Volodina needs any emotional support.

This woman is being irrational. Do you know how much better your life would be if you were caught making out with Mickey Rourke?

Yo - how can I send her some hatemail? You probably don't know me well enough; but I can seriously excel at pissing ppl off and won't hesitate to do so; in cases such as this: some ignorant bitch.

Yo - how can I send her some hatemail? You probably don't know me well enough; but I can seriously excel at pissing ppl off and won't hesitate to do so; in cases such as this: some ignorant bitch.
You piss people off because you're an idiot.

You piss people off because you're an idiot.

You mean I piss you off because you have a huge inferiority complex in my presence. It's OK tho Jaxel, we still love you.

What happens.

Hey Serge, you haven't heard anything back from this chick's lawyer yet?

Back