[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Reincarnation

So far, I have mixed up feeling about the game honestly... Finished the story mode in 2-3 hours (which the story was lame, short...). No specific ending for all the character (Mitsurugi is supposed to go fight Algol, where is that epic ending T_T).

I unlocked all the characters and I'm telling you, the Legendary Souls mode is a pain XD I'm 27 in the leaderboards even after losing several matches...

So far, I don't like the moves removed for Yoshimitsu (no variant for 6+K, to cancel the 9+B+K, K you have to hold kick..., cancel do the phoenix tail move by inputting backward twice and all the flea jump move have change input !) otherwise, he got an improved MED stance (which is named Indian stance for a retarded reason..). Mitsurugi seems to have less tools then before.

Otherwise, Nightmare and Siegfried = top tier but that's my opinion XD. The damage scale is way too much increased. 22+K combined with Critical Edge from Yoshimitsu = half of your health ! And worse, Mitsurugi B,K on counter hit is causing half of your health to be gone... I hope you like your just guard, cause you're gonna need it XD and even then, half of your health with 2 hits is a huge punish ! Btw, add me on XBL for some matches (I need rivals that have some leaderboards sc0re): NaizakiNomac

Also, I'm offering a free drink to the first one to get all the achievements !

I agree that some chars do way too much damage. Xianghua does no damage at all, unless near a wall. Whereas Nightmare does 75% of your life bar with his super.

Guys use the global colosseum thing for multiplayer. It's like Tekken 6's matchmaking system and it's awesome.

Ok, since no further updates came as to who was bringing his xbox I'll bring mine, but I'll show up at 6.

See you tomorrow guys.

@NaizakiNomac: Add me dude... I have some crappy Arcade times you can beat. If you get all the achievements I'll get you a drink.

I'm guessing you mean SCV rivals and not xbl friends... You have to see your friends license, hit start, add as rival.

@NaizakiNomac,Dragonfall: I just added you both.

Yeah I was talking about Rivals ! I add some random dude from the leaderboards to beat his arcade mode record XD Either way, he's removed now and I add you guys as rivals (make more sense). I'm half way through the achievements, the quick battle mode is pretty long to complete... you need to win 240 matches with various difficulty. The CPU tends to be super cheap with some character... I'm still at loss to know if Yoshimitsu is still up with the other characters in the game... I saw some long and damaging combo from a bunch of characters, not sure Yoshimitsu has the damage or the combo for it so far...

Guys, there were only 3 of us, and one had to leave, so we just cancelled instead. Is Thursday good for people or not?

well I'm not free during the weekend but I'm free tuesdays and thursdays. I didn't today because i have a midterm next monday.

Ya sorry Memo for making you drag your 360 all the way here. We'll play online if I catch you on XBL. Otherwise I'll see you next week. For those on PS3, sorry I can't get the game on it for now. I may pick it up when the prices come down.

We should definitely play online at least.

No worries. We should take a headcount on future occasions, though.

And yes, we should play online at least, the netcode on SCV is a thing of beauty.

Back