[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Reincarnation

You're from MTL?
No no, I'm from Toronto, I was just checking in this thread to see if anyone had made plans to attend. For Toryuken a few players from Montreal had made the trip, so I was wondering if the same folks would make a repeat appearance.

Well I'm crazy busy with thesis. When it's done by the end of this month I'll have time to spare.

Also my qanba broke :(

I want to start playing too, we should start having gatherings after the holidays? I miss soul calibur and after seeing Reptile play it gave me more love for the game!

Hey if there's enough interest in the game sure. Right now only Reptile and JFL are still furiously playing it.

Hopefully Namco will release an expansion/patch and add more fighting content, and not just new panties.

Well, I'm thinking of going to Winter Brawl. There will be 2v2 tourney and it'd be cool to have someone from here to team up with. I can be at Foonzo next thursday if anyone is interested. Tournaments in the states are usually on PS3, so make sure to practice on stick or PS3 pad.

I most likely won't be able to go to Winter Brawl. Gotta save that money (lol what money) for Final Round where everybody's gonna be at again. But I am definitely up for gatherings after the Holidays. I should be in Québec so MTL would be easy to reach if I know a couple days before.

Back