[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Reincarnation

I wanna play Elysium too, but by that I really mean "I want to use that full screen CE to punish everything under the sun".

For Legendary Souls, I though I made a bad time since I have lost several times against Kilik and Edgemaster, but it seems I ended up 27 on the leaderboards XD. With Yoshimitsu, either get the easy ring out, cheap critical edge for a lot of random damage and dragon fly K, they barely block it... Plus the AI is unable to handle Yoshimitsu while using flea and jumping on them back and forth ! Easy way to get guard crush !

I am currently thinking of switching main character, but I suppose it's too soon to confirm that so far... Mitsurugi seems pretty solid in term of damage compared to Yoshimitsu and until they fixed that glitch with the guard, I can't play 50/50 guess with Yoshimitsu which is pretty bad... And btw, I really don't get the timing properly for the Just Guard, I really wonder if I'll get it properly at some point. Maybe I have lag with my TV...

For Legendary Souls, I though I made a bad time since I have lost several times against Kilik and Edgemaster, but it seems I ended up 27 on the leaderboards XD. With Yoshimitsu, either get the easy ring out, cheap critical edge for a lot of random damage and dragon fly K, they barely block it... Plus the AI is unable to handle Yoshimitsu while using flea and jumping on them back and forth ! Easy way to get guard crush !

I am currently thinking of switching main character, but I suppose it's too soon to confirm that so far... Mitsurugi seems pretty solid in term of damage compared to Yoshimitsu and until they fixed that glitch with the guard, I can't play 50/50 guess with Yoshimitsu which is pretty bad... And btw, I really don't get the timing properly for the Just Guard, I really wonder if I'll get it properly at some point. Maybe I have lag with my TV...

It took me 2 hours total to beat Elysium. That bitch is cheap as hell.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm considering "maining" Elysium. Her super is too awesome. Is there a way to make her take certain styles by holding down buttons at the end of rounds, or is it completely random?

For all my fans here. I won my first match in the SCV tournament, so did Calm101 (the other mtl rep). I'll keep you posted on the results as it goes.

Still coming Sunday around 3h (when Foonzo opens). Since I will be out before that, I won't be bringing my Xbox (too much too carry at that point...). Otherwise, I'm four achievements away to complete the game XD

For all my fans here. I won my first match in the SCV tournament, so did Calm101 (the other mtl rep). I'll keep you posted on the results as it goes.

Nice. Full parry somebody's super and win on stream for us!

I'll be there tomorrow at 4:30, possibly with Alex. We don't need Xbox if we can pair controllers to the cabinets. Otherwise we can play SF4 or something.

Dude, I played Charles' Mitsu last night. He's got crazy mixups, but some ggs overall. Played Enrique too. Shame I can't join you guys today :S

It was pretty fun today ! Sadly we will need to bring our console next time (your stick and controller btw...). Sadly I am playing Mitsurugi now, 2K+B, B for the win XD I was kind of missing his rushdown game, but now this game favor it so much !

It would be also the time to think about preparing a small tournament to check the community and gather some new people at the same time ! I would recommend a Saturday maybe next month ? This should give a month to get prepared and know the game ! We could also invite the Toronto community at the same time.

I'd be down for that.

If you want to host it at Foonzo, make sure to speak to Jin first. He'd be happy to help us out, I'm sure :)

Devil Jin was banned, I think. I didn't see any of them while playing (even during casuals).

Dampierre is annoying. His moves don't make any sense and he's just a pain to fight against. He's just so random.

Some people didn't seem to know that throw break actually chipped. Managed to put someone in loser's because of that lol. But yeah, I'm gonna start practicing later today (once I get my PS3 back).

Anyone up for some games tonight?

Back