[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Reincarnation

Ya I don't think I can make the pad work. Gonna stick with... stick... for now.
Get a hitbox.

No, seriously... why is the pad not working for you? Maybe it's the PCP analog stick (let's face it, that thing is not a pad, it's an aberration), get a regular pad or try my madcatz on Thu.

Good luck man, are you going to enter as Airmaster? What else are you playing?

SCV will get an hour and a half of streaming so I guess that's only Top 8 or so.

I'll be entering as AirMaster for sure. Also gonna be playing BB Extend.

I can also help admin the FB page if you want.

I would totally get a hitbox, but the learning curve is too steep. And it's too expensive. The PDP pad does not have an analog stick, it's a 8-way mini-microswitch stick. Kinda like the old Neo-Geo pads. So it's not the stick.

My setup on the PDP is this: LT = G, Y = A, B = B, RT = K. Problem is I can't get the simultaneous keys simultaneous. The K always comes out first.

I'm gonna try and find one of those little Hori sticks they used to sell. Beats lugging my Qanba around.

Soul calibur V
Story-Sucks
But the rest is amazing, i love relearning a character but i find that the controls are a bit more sensitive now, you have to exactly press 33B now

See the problem with the story is that it seems they ran out of money halfway through making the game, so they decided to just show the storyboards along with a few completed animated sequences.

Is it me or did the story end midway after Pyrrha does the first time, and then she's not dead again? What?

This game feels weird... no guard impacts (kinda), there's EX moves and supers... but it's fun so far. Played it for real for the first time today and it left me wanting more.

See you guys around!

It does feel wwird i played 1 and 2 im so not used to no guard impact lol
GI was big in SC2, but no problem there... Just Guard is a better mechanic (it's harder to pull off, but there's no whiff and no meter cost).

I have to be honest. I don't like the new Ivy :( I'm gonna play her, but now that her sword forms are gone she feels just wrong. I was hoping Ivy would make up for Patroklos's gentle learning curve, but now I feel like a need a third chard right away. The rest of the game I'm loving though.

My setup on the PDP is this: LT = G, Y = A, B = B, RT = K. Problem is I can't get the simultaneous keys simultaneous. The K always comes out first.

Weird setup man. On my madcatz I have something like:
(A) (B) (K)
(G) (A+B+K) (A+K)

And throws on the bumpers.

GI was big in SC2, but no problem there... Just Guard is a better mechanic (it's harder to pull off, but there's no whiff and no meter cost).

I have to be honest. I don't like the new Ivy :( I'm gonna play her, but now that her sword forms are gone she feels just wrong. I was hoping Ivy would make up for Patroklos's gentle learning curve, but now I feel like a need a third chard right away. The rest of the game I'm loving though.

Weird setup man. On my madcatz I have something like:
(A) (B) (K)
(G) (A+B+K) (A+K)

And throws on the bumpers.
Same setup for me like the arcades

And since this is the first SCV meet I was wondering if taking a 2nd Xbox would be a good idea.

I can take mine, but I won't get there until 6PM :S

Back