12.Virtual Environment
13.Dead Flowers
14.Walking Through The Empty Age
15.Kanaete (Grant My Wish)
16.Mission
17....A Distance There Is...
18.Sleep
19.A Noise Severe

The first two are put together on my iTunes. i couldn't find track 16 at all. i guess it's a really rare track. closest i can get you is a sample here. so tell me what you think. and tell me if you want to add anything. the main thing to this soundtrack is Heartful and Emotional. i might replace up to 4 tracks on here. not sure yet.

so after almost a full year of working on Celmisia we finally finished the story. and with almost no breath in between me and some other fellow authors are starting on the sequel.

above is a dedicated soundtrack for the sequel. the soundtrack songs are still being changed around until i feel like it's perfect.

click here to look up the first novel thread.

Concepts of Yu and Yuki in the sequel. More to come.
Moonlight_Preview.JPG Capture.JPG

1. Yamase Yu

Ongoing Story (Year 2101): He, along with his loved one Yuki, left Europe for Japan a few weeks after the battle involving the Realm of Ergon and the humans, to heal his physical and emotional scars. He had killed dozens of his own people during the fight. No one except a select few know the truth behind his actions except for Elisa and Faith, but they had sworn to keep this fact a secret. To the public, Yu would still be known as a “hero” who gave his life for the greater good.

Background (Year 2097) :Abandoned by Ancora after Faith was rescued, Yu started to get influenced by Evelyn, the Queen of Ergon, and changed sides, deciding that there was nothing left for him to live for. In the closing stages of the war, Faith, humanity's champion, was about to fall under his blade, when Yuki screamed his name and reawakened his sealed memories. He apparently sacrificed himself to allow Faith to deal the decisive blow, then vanished.

Awakening in an underground chamber, he conversed with a dying Evelyn a final time. A few weeks later, he resurfaced and reunited with Yuki and Faith silently. He had decided to leave this land and to start afresh, someplace where there won't be bad memories.

Yu now lives in the countryside with Yuki. However, he has visions of Evelyn appearing in his dreams every night, making him feel uneasy.

02. Mizumo Yuki

Background (Year 2097) : An ex-mercenary of the now defunct organization Scarlet Wind, Yuki participated in the Ergon-Human war and assisted Elisa Rayne's group with beating back the enemy. Alas, the city's defenses soon fell under the vampires' continued onslaught, and she was forced to retreat.

At the outskirts of the city, she and the others were forcibly separated from Faith, who fought Yu. Yuki fought valiantly against Evelyn, but eventually she and the others were beaten. Despite the pain from her wounds, she recovered in time to stop Yu from killing Faith. Her actions turned the tide in favour of the humans.

Even as Yu disappeared after the war, Yuki continued to pray every day, believing in Yu's survival.

Three weeks later, Yuki was astonished to see Yu, exhausted but still alive, appear outside the church she was praying. Punching him in the gut first, she embraced him. She knew that they have a lot to talk about.

Yuki soon held a private meeting with Elisa and Faith about the situation, and they both understood - Yu's location and survival would have to be kept a secret. His image as a hero will be upheld.

She soon went back to Japan with Yu, where she chose a house at the countryside. Their location was perfect. Surrounded by nature, and their nearest neighbour was miles away.

just found an AWESOME website where we can put our characters and what not. you should check it out. i started out one character already and will add more. you guys should make a profile here as well. should also make it easier to understand the characters as well.

http://charahub.com/user/VincentRayne

01. Yamase Yu

Background : He, along with his loved one Yuki, left Europe for Japan a few weeks after the war involving the Realm of Ergon and the humans. Due to certain actions during the heavy battle, such as killing his own people, Yu is now a wanted felon with a heavy bounty on his head.

There seems to be some holes in your story

1: Its not really a big deal but It was not a war. There were two battles and a rescue mission. Not a war. More of an incident then anything.
Second part of this is that really wasn't grand war for humanity. It was a story of how Faith got her powers. Basically Ergon vs Faith and friends.

2: How did they find out it was Yu that killed those people? The only people who knew it was Yuki and everyone that sides with him. And they all could say he was a spy to assassinate Evilyn. And this incident was all underground so no world government would admit to other worldly places trying to attack Earth. Come on. Think about it. Vampires, witches and ancient folk monsters attacking a small city in the U.K? They could just say it was terrorist.

E.I Yu is free from these so called crimes.

3: Why not make him pay for his early crimes during the civil of Japan he fought in. It'll make sense that was a war and we could of killed many people that would want revenge.

some of that is valid but they found out it was Yu because more than a couple of people saw the "unmasking" of Yu. i believe several SC members saw it as well. i can see the cover up thing happening though. that would be a more realistic approach.

nice to see you finally interacting with us again and providing input.

There seems to be some holes in your story

1: Its not really a big deal but It was not a war. There were two battles and a rescue mission. Not a war. More of an incident then anything.
Second part of this is that really wasn't grand war for humanity. It was a story of how Faith got her powers. Basically Ergon vs Faith and friends.

2: How did they find out it was Yu that killed those people? The only people who knew it was Yuki and everyone that sides with him. And they all could say he was a spy to assassinate Evilyn. And this incident was all underground so no world government would admit to other worldly places trying to attack Earth. Come on. Think about it. Vampires, witches and ancient folk monsters attacking a small city in the U.K? They could just say it was terrorist.

E.I Yu is free from these so called crimes.

3: Why not make him pay for his early crimes during the civil of Japan he fought in. It'll make sense that was a war and we could of killed many people that would want revenge.
That would make sense for points 1 and 2. Good input, I'll revise the bio soon.

Although for point 3, during the war that took place in 2093/2094 in Japan, they were fighting against hostile forces threatening to overcome Japan, so i.e, he did not commit any crimes.

That would make sense for points 1 and 2. Good input, I'll revise the bio soon.

Although for point 3, during the war that took place in 2093/2094 in Japan, they were fighting against hostile forces threatening to overcome Japan, so i.e, he did not commit any crimes.

But we don't know what side was Yu on during that civil war.(You never really explained that) The winners could of easily said it was a group of people trying to overthrow the Japanese government . But the other guys could said it was revolution.

Anyway there could be war veterans from it the opposing side that could of hated Yu for killing his or her comrade or family member.

You have stuff to work with to make this really good.

But we don't know what side was Yu on during that civil war.(You never really explained that) The winners could of easily said it was a group of people trying overthrow Japan. But the other guys could said it was revolution.

Anyway there could be war veterans from it the opposing side that could of hated Yu for killing his or her comrade or family member.

You have stuff to work with to make this really good.
Apologies if I didn't mention it to you before. Yu was still a student of the School of The Phoenix - led by Masamoto, the founder. The school itself was under the jurisdiction of the Government of Japan at the time.

The opposing side, Dark Serpent, took control of Japan for a year after defeating the Phoenix. They had impersonated the president of Japan before then, and had set plans in motion to defeat those that oppose them. Until in 2095 (2 years before the events of Celmisia), they were permanently vanquished by allied forces. I've talked to Vince about the idea of Zack Yumari being responsible for this, not sure how they would fit in yet.

Thanks again for the feedback. This is what I need to improve.

it's very possible to work with putting Zack in since the story before Celmisia that had Zack in it was No Tomorrow and that was 5 to 6 years before Celmisia. so there's definitely some room there. any questions that need to be answered or topics that need to be discussed/clarified? now's the best time to ask since i'm watching a concert right now and am not really busy.

Now for my things!
(Z is not in this)

Abigail Ferdinand

After gaining powers from wish she made at a lake that doesn't exist. Having the power to create anything with the right materials she's a master black smith and engineer. Years of perfecting this gift of her's, she was given the task by Faith to craft a crown, sword and grail for her as the new queen of the sky realm. Abigail accepts this and only asks for that she find all the ingredients by herself since this would her master piece from all the years of crafting. Faith agrees to the condition and leaves Abby to travel between realms to find all the pieces to build an elegant sword, an astonishing grail and a matching crown.

I just made this right now

need the input!

well, first thing is that there needs to be a way how Abby and Faith meet up in the first place. second, is that I don't think Faith needs a grail, sword, or crown. (The crown maybe but it could be any type of head piece really.) Faith already has the swords. and i don't even know what a grail would be used for. maybe find something different to tie in Abigail to Faith. That's the biggest thing at the moment. where is the place that would put her in the story's path. why is she there? does she know anyone else that may be connected to the main story? if so then how? like i said before. the story is starting off in Japan. then jumping to the Sky Kingdom (maybe England to visit Elisa and them) before starting off to the different realms.

OKAY! Time to revise it then.

well I want Abigail to be noted as a great young black smith trying to create her masterpiece.
I don't want to change her back story

OKAY! Time to revise it then.

well I want Abigail to be noted as a great young black smith trying to create her masterpiece.
I don't want to change her back story
you don't have to change her back story. blacksmithing is useful. for example.

guns can be used on regular people. regular guns however do not work on people with shields. (shield formed from powers)
Swords or other melee weapons easily break the shield because the shield can't hold back a large focus area. (i.e. small focuses are things like bullets, darts, and other small projectiles.)
swords and other melee weapons, on the occasion of facing a sorcerer/sorceress do not work on their shields. it takes another magical force to break their defenses. magical swords and guns of course work but these items are quite rare. the only people, as of now to possess such items are

Faith (Twilight's sword)
Kanna (Short elemental sword)
Elisa (Dual pistols passed down from her father)
Zepher (The second and last set of dual handguns. only retain the fire element)
Snyder (Ice element large sword)
Yu (the blade that Evilyn gave to him)

you don't have to change her back story. blacksmithing is useful. for example.
Faith (Twilight's sword)
Kanna (Short elemental sword)
Elisa (Dual pistols passed down from her father)
Zepher (The second and last set of dual handguns. only retain the fire element)
Snyder (Ice element large sword)
Yu (the blade that Evilyn gave to him)
Abigail on a quest to make magical items!

She'll make magical items and Faith doesn't want them to fall in the wrong hands!!!!!!!!!!

just making sure. now you just need to make an introduction for her. you have anyone else that would make it into the story. new character or old.

I'm thinking of bringing Gabriel. An augmented human with 50 years of service as a merc. Tired of fighting lesser foes he learns from Z that there better fighters in otherworldly places. With his trademark reverse two heavens sword play and stylized mantis kung fu this young looking womanizing cyborg venture forth with a longing to fight and die in battle. He meets Abigail and they both travel together to japan. Abigail learning trade secrets on feudal weaponry and Gabriel looking for a challenge while having fun on the side.

Back