More Star Wars characters as DLC?

Which Star Wars character would you want as DLC?

• Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Luke Skywalker

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Kyle Katarn so that he can bring the whole game down and make it explode

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Darth Maul

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Darth Revan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mace Windu

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Other movie character

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other Expanded Universe/video game/KOTOR character

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • None of them! I want a patch to take Vader and Yoda out of my game!

Votes: 45 54.9%

• Total voters

PokemonEater

[08] Mercenary
Who thinks that they should make more Star Wars characters for SC4 as DLC? Personally, I think that Boba Fett would be really badass even though he isn't really a "melee weapon" kind of character... he could be a long-range character (using his gun, his missiles, his flamethrower and other projectiles) with substandard close-range options focused mostly on flying away on his rocket pack or knocking the opponent away to a greater range.

In the poll, I posted what I thought would be the most popular choices for Star Wars characters... that's why I put an "Other" option.

Uh... what? Did you not see the multitudes of threads made before that groaned at the mere mention of the SW characters?

Possibly not, since I only see 8 posts and a join date this month, but... seriously?

...You do realize that this community pretty much hates SW being in the game?That said I say no(when there's a trailer for TFU in the game called "a special trailer" and Starkiller being tougher than the final boss in Arcade you know there's a problem)

...You do realize that this community pretty much hates SW being in the game?That said I say no(when there's a trailer for TFU in the game called "a special trailer" and Starkiller being tougher than the final boss in Arcade you know there's a problem)

Hmmm I'm guessing this site is mostly populated by SC1 and 2 veterans, maybe even people who joined the bandwagon at SC3... but I'm one of the people who picked up SC4 because I thought it would be cool to have Darth Vader in a fighting game that is actually not badly made (I'm looking at you, Masters of Teras Kasi).

Is that why the Soul Arena boards for the Star Wars characters are so unpopular?

I love Star Wars, and I love Soul Cal, but I'm against the to being together like this. Though if you take this as cannon (and you should not) it does tell us just how long ago "A long time ago" was.

What is with the Kyle Katarn remark in your poll, I can't tell if your putting down the Jedi Knight series or not. That was an awesome series.

I do think that Star Wars does deserve its own fighting game using SCIV mechanics.

Uhm dont assume eveyone hates SW in this community k?There are a couple of people who main SW chars,im not a big fan myself by I dont excatly hate them and like to use them for fun sometimes.

Uhm dont assume eveyone hates SW in this community k?There are a couple of people who main SW chars,im not a big fan myself by I dont excatly hate them and like to use them for fun sometimes.

He didn't say everyone hates SW. He implied that a majority hate SW characters being in the game. That's a pretty fair assessment. Not that they're bad characters or anything (well....Yoda), they just don't fit really. It was a blatant cash-in attempt by BAMCO, and it worked.

I don't want any Star Wars characters. I want Hwang, Li Long, Edge Master, Charade, the fused Siegfried with Nightmare to come back. I also want the bonus character's move sets to be altered.

jar-jar-binks.jpg

YES

I love Star Wars, and I love Soul Cal, but I'm against the to being together like this. Though if you take this as cannon (and you should not) it does tell us just how long ago "A long time ago" was.

What is with the Kyle Katarn remark in your poll, I can't tell if your putting down the Jedi Knight series or not. That was an awesome series.

I do think that Star Wars does deserve its own fighting game using SCIV mechanics.

No, I just carelessly put "bring the game down" without knowing what it means because I saw that in a Chuck Norris joke, and Kyle Katarn is actually Chuck Norris using his Jedi powers.

He didn't say everyone hates SW. He implied that a majority hate SW characters being in the game. That's a pretty fair assessment. Not that they're bad characters or anything (well....Yoda), they just don't fit really. It was a blatant cash-in attempt by BAMCO, and it worked.
^this I didn't say anybody hated SW I just said a majority of this community didn't like SW characters put into the game over new canon characters and old favorites which is pretty much true and I was saying that a topic asking for more was pretty much equal to me making a topic wanting Cloud Strife,Tifa Lockeheart or Jill Valentine as characters in the game

can't you just CAS him ?

You can't CaS with lightsabers.
I like SW but for SC it would be better to put in new weapons instead of more lightsabers.
Take a look at the thread about new weapons for SC.

PS.: Masters of Teräs Käsi: Worst fighting game evar!

2331952105_c642620f14.jpg

Never again. I don't hate the Star Wars franchise, but there prescence in the game just doesn't seem right. =/

And plus Yoda just confuses me to no end. >.<;

Back