More Star Wars characters as DLC?

Which Star Wars character would you want as DLC?

• Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Luke Skywalker

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Kyle Katarn so that he can bring the whole game down and make it explode

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Darth Maul

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Darth Revan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mace Windu

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Other movie character

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other Expanded Universe/video game/KOTOR character

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • None of them! I want a patch to take Vader and Yoda out of my game!

Votes: 45 54.9%

• Total voters
Well I do have to say kicking jar jar's ass would be fun... but it would be ALOT more fun if I could do it with Samuel L Jackson... besides we need more black people in this game... zasalamalakum must be lonely by now

Well I do have to say kicking jar jar's ass would be fun... but it would be ALOT more fun if I could do it with Samuel L Jackson... besides we need more black people in this game... zasalamalakum must be lonely by now
Yeah then when I would win I would say
"Mace in yo face!"

I'm not so sure about Star Wars in Soul Calibur. I enjoy new fighting styles, but it doesn't seem to fit well.
But a similar engined game with Star Wars characters, like Nomad_Trooper mentioned would be cool.

If that was the case, I'l love to see:
Githany(Saber and lightwhip)
Darth Maul(double bladed)
Darth Talon(extremely aggressive and acrobatic attacks)
Sora Bulq (uses saber and "wakasashi" saber)
Asajj Ventress (switches between duel wield, double bladed, and connected by a cord in the middle)
Count Dooku (a fencer)
Maris Brood (saber tonfas)
Darth Nihl (Saberstaff and wrist blaster)
General Grievous(!!!)

I really don't know this much about Star Wars, I just looked for weapons.
Most of the good guys seem to fight with a broadsword style. This is just based on different weapon techniques.
Then I realized that they're all evil. Shows what side I admire...

You critical Boba Fett by accidentally hitting his jet pack and he does a ring out.

I picked Obi-wan but probably shouldve picked Boba Fett because of the stupid way he dies. Come to think of it Obi-wan died stupidly too. I think they all do. Lucas don't know how to kill off people.

If only Namco decided to put historical figures in the game, like Napoleon or Alexander the Great... at least it would look like that they were attempting to make sense based on when the Soul Calibur series have taken place (my forte isn't history... obviously... so anyone correct me for the accurate times for when Napoleon or Alexander the Great fought XD).

r2-d2-sciv.jpg

They definitely need to put Yaddle in the game because one mini green guy just isn't enough, we need two!

at 1st when i heard they was putting Star Wars character in the game i was hoping they would put in Darth Maul or revan forme knights of the old republic

I heard a rumor about Kratos from god or war being in soul calibur is that just nonsense made to bring my hopes up

when i first saw the trailer for this game as sum annoying advertisement on a video and saw the starwars characters i thought it was sum sort of joke. I didn't really know much about SC at the time but it still looked hella stupid. Im ok with em now but id hate for them to add more... -_-

Back