Morgan Webb on Tyra Banks!?? what the SH*T!?!?!?!?

Morgan Webb on Tyra Banks!?? what the SH*T!?!?

make it stop.......just please make it stop.

facepalm.gif

SolShame.gif
maylost1.gif
kybeatsolani.gif

that guy didn't even try and defend himself, he just took it like a bitch.

Oh my gawd.

The Tyra Banks Show is awful and Morgan Webb is not hot. I won't watch another thing that she is on. So someone who plays video games for a living wants you to stop playing them so much so that you can spend more time with your annoying ass girlfriend who's probably boooring in bed? HA.

That dude needs to be bitchslapped for agreeing to appear on the show just to be demasculated. What the hell are you going on the show for if you are going to change your habits that easily like a bitch? Be a man. Grab on yo sack and let 'em know who the boss is.

Hmm... Yeah, i think if the GF can't get you away from games... it's because she sucks.

that guy should surrender his penis. not like he has much use for it anyway and he sure as hell doesn't deserve it.

that guy should surrender his penis. not like he has much use for it anyway and he sure as hell doesn't deserve it.

Man-Law Enforcer with a bullhorn, "Sir... come out of the gaming room with your penis up!"

If you go on tyra she will take your balls!!!!! If your a women she will give you balls just to take them away

LOL if i was this dude, i would just state things about my GF that i didnt like that annoyed the shit out of me, and then compare it to video games... As for Webb, I would just tell her that she only said that because she was on the Tyra show...lol

Yeah, the guy didn't really defend himself at all. Though, I found myself "lol"ing at how Tyra was preaching the old and tired idea that games are for kids (you know, despite the "M" ratings that reek in the gaming market these days). I guess if games are made for kids then the "M" rated ones are made for no one. That certainly explains the sales numbers of Halo 3 and GTA IV. It really does just prove she's just an "old" women who doesn't know any better and is unable to get with the times when it comes to all forms of entertainment. Her statements were all easily counter-able with standard logic. Guy was probably just nervous as fuck to be on the show but he had to agree to it so it was his problem.

I find this show to be kinda sexist (I'll explain later on in my post). Video games are still being recognized as a male activity though there are a rising number of women playing.

The man said that he played a lot of video games since early childhood and eventually he plays much less than he did b4. Now I said this show is sexist for the main following reason: They're only focusing on the man's problem... What about the lady's problem?

You mean to tell me that he should spend even less time playing video games while she goes out taking her time shopping for clothes and chatting with her girl friends whether it be in person, on the phone or on the internet?

Why not share each other's worlds? get the girl to be involved in his world of video games? Shop with your girl, maybe even hang with her and girl friends with a bunch of your guys?

Even if the girl doesn't like playing video games, getting her invovled at least puts her closer to you as Shavaun Scott did with her kids.

Lesson of the day: Don't ever Womanize a man!

I guess it really comes down to what you care about more. If this girl doesn't want you playing games all the time... you have 2 options. Kick her to the curb or don't play as much so you can keep having sex. As for Tyra not knowing shit, well... duh? I'd still fuck her.

that guy didn't even try and defend himself, he just took it like a bitch.
What can he do? He's in a room with 100 women who all believe they can "change" their man.

What women (read: bitches) need to understand is that you CAN'T change your man. The way he is, is the way he is, and nothing you can do can make him any different. If you don't like the way your man is, you need to break off the relationship and stop treating your man like a piece of shit you fucking bag of douche cunt. And what men (read: idiots) need to understand is that you CAN'T expect your woman to accept you who you are. If she isn't accepting of you now, nothign is going to change to make her accept you... save for being very very rich. If your woman isn't accepting of your hobbies, then dump that bitch.

If i was him I'd start harassing her for menstruating......it attracts bears, and it'll be an equally ridiculous thing to complain about

What can he do? He's in a room with 100 women who all believe they can "change" their man.

What women (read: bitches) need to understand is that you CAN'T change your man. The way he is, is the way he is, and nothing you can do can make him any different. If you don't like the way your man is, you need to break off the relationship and stop treating your man like a piece of shit you fucking bag of douche cunt. And what men (read: idiots) need to understand is that you CAN'T expect your woman to accept you who you are. If she isn't accepting of you now, nothign is going to change to make her accept you... save for being very very rich. If your woman isn't accepting of your hobbies, then dump that bitch.

Uh..........

They didn't mention Fighting games? WTF. I don't even play any other game other than SC/Marvel/Tekken.

Stupid

I laughed hysterically when Tyra Banks' character got shot dead in Higher Learning.

Back