Mortal Kombat X

I like the way MK incorporates their story in storymode. Wished Tekken, Soul Calibur and Street Fighter were similar in this way.
makes for an engaging play through.

yep, MK handles it's story like a movie, and it's so enjoyable and every character has something important to add to the main story. Dunno what happens on Bandai Namco studios, but MK X really seems to be kicking their butts.

The Xbox achievements have been revealed and whilst the text doesn't reveal anything (nothing along the lines of Cyber Zero and Quan Chi being unlocked upon story mode completion in MK9) The pictures reveal some characters that hadn't been confirmed as playable in "Alternate" costumes.

Also the Samurai pack compatibility patch confirms two more characters.

Slight fuck up. At this rate the story mode will be leaked again.

Pretty sure at this point there are more characters confirmed than there are slots on that roster select.

Am getting worried that Sheeva isn't in you guys. :(

Really there are not that much of confirmed characters, in fact there are only 23 of 24 slots.

Then there is lot of especulations and potential NPC (Baraka for example is suposed to be an NPC). There is only one carácter that we don't know rest will be NPC or DLC. The CONFIRMED roster is.

1. -Cassie Cage

2. -D'vorah

3. -Ermac

4. -Erron Black (Not only "leaked" it was confirmed playable by devs)

5. -Ferra/Torr

6. -Jacqui

7. -Jax

8. -Johnny Cage

9. -Kano

10. -Kenshi

11. -Kitana

12. -Kotal Kahn

13. -Kung Jin

14. -Kung Lao

15. -Mileena

16. -Quan Chi

17. -Raiden

18. -Reptile

19. -Scorpion

20. -Shinnok (Not only "leaked" it was confirmed playable by devs)

21. -Sonya

22. -Sub Zero

23. -Takeda

(DLC)

1. -Goro

2. -Jason

So you're saying Sheeva has a chance?
four_thumbs_up_by_theartrix-d3hahqz.jpg
To be honest I'm realistic here.

Wow I was only 1 short without doing a tally up.

Tonight (well, where I live there will be night XD) there is a new stream. In 8 hours and 45 minutes since I post this.

Title is: Whips, sais and a big surprise. So we can assume Takeda and Mileena gameplay, plus some sort of announcement

Tonight (well, where I live there will be night XD) there is a new stream. In 8 hours and 45 minutes since I post this.

Title is: Whips, sais and a big surprise. So we can assume Takeda and Mileena gameplay, plus some sort of announcement
The big surprise is they're going to have one of the MK guys on the stream. I won't say who but personally I cant stand the guy.

Quitality is "fun" but is nothing but a funny "player has been disconnected" message, it does not solve anything at all.

Also...PREDATOR CONFIRMED

Microsoft put the description of the Kombat pack in the store

Bundle Description:The Kombat Pack is currently available in the Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition on the Xbox Store. Kombat Pack grants early access to 4 new playable characters and skin packs. Stalk and slash your opponents as Horror Icon Jason Voorhees, or play as Predator, the Ultimate Hunter. Two Klassic Mortal Kombat characters complete the offer. Each playable character comes with a themed skin pack including three new skins for select characters. Also includes The Samurai Pack available on April 14th2015.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...cb0-42cb-b790-2e1bee90d628#gameDetailsSection

Fuck yeah...or that I like to say, 2 guest? Come one. Don't get me wrong, I love both characters, I love Jason and Predator...let's just say I have a 50 cm figures leading my self XDDD but...1 guest is enough, this is not some crossover game.

lol well for one it makes sense for Milly to have lips...god only knows how Tartakans can pronounce perfectly sounding phrases without them...plus it makes her more boneriffic for plausible BJ's Kappa.
Ironically to me Milleena looks much better without her mask than Kitana does...Kitana's face just looks meh

Quitality as I recall solves the problem of ragequitters, thus giving you the win. Alas there's still an issue of legit DC's...if only we could have it both ways.
Also OOOOOOHHHHHHMMMAAAAHGAAAAAWD PREDATOR CONFIIIIIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH JASON VOOOOORHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! *dead*

Its £25 or $30 (i think)

You get 12 costumes. (Liu Kang is confirmed lol)

You got Tremor and Tanya. Tremor's first real MK game and Tanya had a cool story in MK: Deception. And of course you have Ketchup and Mustard. I mean Predator. But I do fucking love Predator. Jason is cool too.

Matt from Super Best Friends Play is loosing his shit. All he needs is The Punisher and Hitomi Tanaka and this fighting game was made for him.

HYPE! I AM SO GETTIING THE KOMBAT PACK...although I'm a lil' disheartened at no freddy, we coulda had Freddy Vs Jason for dayz...all we need now is Michael Myers, Leatherface, Norman Bates, Ghostface, Chucky and we can call this Slasher Films the game Kappa

I think Tanya and Tremor should have been in the main roster and Jax and Sonya the DLC, that way the things would be more balanced.

I think I'll wait to the Komplete edition, I want 3 of those 4 characters but 70 eurs + 30 for the kombat pack...100 eurs for a game is too much for me, plus who knows how many more characters/costumes will be released that are not inside the pack.

Back