Most Esteemed One-Shot Contest (Now in 4k!)

Gatsu

[14] Master
My shot at KOS-MOS, too bad i had to use 2 items on the head piece, will have liked to make her double cannon lol

1543433457056.png

Want give this challenge another shot, thinking who pick next!

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
Here's my entry! Even though Tales of Zestiria is kind of a sore spot for many people (me included, admittedly), I loved the cast and I jumped at the call to make one of my favorite characters from the game, the Seraph of Fire herself:

latest

Fethmus Mioma, Lailah the Pure!

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128221230.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128220433.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128220906.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128221344.jpg

And here she is performing her first mystic arte, Concerto Infernus:

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128221713.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128221639.jpg

now someone stop me before I make Zaveid

NeoStrayCat

[10] Knight
As long as it remains Namco/Bamco originated (besides the allowed crossover stuff for the contest), then I guess your entry counts Dount.

Last edited:

Harrawesome

[09] Warrior
Mighty @Quinion, congrats on your win! Awesome challenge theme! Question - Can I create a character from Kamen Rider Climax Heroes (developed by Namco) even though Kamen Rider isn't a Namco IP?

brucege

[14] Master
Let's put in our final entries and start voting at Sunday 5PM ET. If you need an extension, just let me know!

Quinion

[13] Hero
Mighty @Quinion, congrats on your win! Awesome challenge theme! Question - Can I create a character from Kamen Rider Climax Heroes (developed by Namco) even though Kamen Rider isn't a Namco IP?

Mighty? lol
Sorry, that's starting to stray a little far from the original idea. If Namco is the just developer or publisher, then a huge amount of other chars (Power Rangers, Digimon, etc) become game and we kind of lose the theme

SpellcraftQuill

[14] Master
SCREEEE!!!!

Yours is way better than mine, @brucege. At least I’ve learned something from your take. I see we used similar parts, but your ExEq game is a lot stronger than mine.

Finding a ref is difficult because of the lighting making it hard to distinguish what exactly goes with it. Hate that Nightmare’s cape is stuck on his armor...

brucege

[14] Master
@Neclord seriously that mofo took me like 3 days to murder...

...and now it's time for VOTES!!!

My vote goes to Gatsu's KOS-MOS. The sticker work on the top is especially cool. And that giant gatling. Excellent use of the gradient pattern.

A close second for Alexandra's Pac woman. I like how he put a unique spin on the character.

I'm gonna count votes for Monday 11:59 PM (18 hours from now). So get your votes in soon!