Most Esteemed One-Shot Contest (Now in 4k!)

My shot at KOS-MOS, too bad i had to use 2 items on the head piece, will have liked to make her double cannon lol

1543433457056.png

Want give this challenge another shot, thinking who pick next!

Here's my entry! Even though Tales of Zestiria is kind of a sore spot for many people (me included, admittedly), I loved the cast and I jumped at the call to make one of my favorite characters from the game, the Seraph of Fire herself:

latest

Fethmus Mioma, Lailah the Pure!

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128221230.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128220433.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128220906.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128221344.jpg

And here she is performing her first mystic arte, Concerto Infernus:

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128221713.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181128221639.jpg

now someone stop me before I make Zaveid

As long as it remains Namco/Bamco originated (besides the allowed crossover stuff for the contest), then I guess your entry counts Dount.

Last edited:
Mighty @Quinion, congrats on your win! Awesome challenge theme! Question - Can I create a character from Kamen Rider Climax Heroes (developed by Namco) even though Kamen Rider isn't a Namco IP?

Let's put in our final entries and start voting at Sunday 5PM ET. If you need an extension, just let me know!

Mighty @Quinion, congrats on your win! Awesome challenge theme! Question - Can I create a character from Kamen Rider Climax Heroes (developed by Namco) even though Kamen Rider isn't a Namco IP?

Mighty? lol
Sorry, that's starting to stray a little far from the original idea. If Namco is the just developer or publisher, then a huge amount of other chars (Power Rangers, Digimon, etc) become game and we kind of lose the theme

SCREEEE!!!!

Yours is way better than mine, @brucege. At least I’ve learned something from your take. I see we used similar parts, but your ExEq game is a lot stronger than mine.

Finding a ref is difficult because of the lighting making it hard to distinguish what exactly goes with it. Hate that Nightmare’s cape is stuck on his armor...

@Neclord seriously that mofo took me like 3 days to murder...

...and now it's time for VOTES!!!

My vote goes to Gatsu's KOS-MOS. The sticker work on the top is especially cool. And that giant gatling. Excellent use of the gradient pattern.

A close second for Alexandra's Pac woman. I like how he put a unique spin on the character.

I'm gonna count votes for Monday 11:59 PM (18 hours from now). So get your votes in soon!

Back