Mr. Ibis' Legendary Library

Mr. Ibis

[01] Neophyte
Hello everyone! Longtime lurker here, so I thought I'd go ahead and share some of my own creations for a change. Critiques welcome!

I love the book item, so I went for a merchant witch vibe involving some very important literary merchandise. It's a little strappy, but I like how the pirate bottoms look with the shorts, so idk. She's also really fun to play with as Ivy (It's the most magicky style imo) despite everything breaking off in .2 seconds)

My namesake! I'm pretty happy with how the head pieces worked out but a little meh on everything else. I'm very open to suggestions for the rest of the getup.

Wings on wings on wings. What can I say, I think they look cool. Not a super groundbreaking design, but still kinda cool imo.

I really liked the futuristic vibes of this one. It's also a little paired down in terms of items, but I like how it complements Ivy's blobby sword. I also tried to use the three halo items as a sort of technology extension of the sword. I think I saw someone on here make a visor thing with stickers, so I may try that as well.

Think Amy but 10 years later. I know she's coming soon, but the Ivy rose whip was too perfect. I've struggled a lot with what to do with the breast part of the dress, so it's just blank for now (everything I stick on just feels too busy) so let me know if you have any good ideas.

Now for some 2P costumes!

That's it for now but more to come!

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190304131023.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190304131023.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 82
Welcome !
I like Toth (for the faithful head build) and Talim (for the nice skirt decoration)
Old Amy is interesting, maybe i would have used a more Amyish haircut though, as for the breast, try to find something that only covers the borders of it or just add some depth (moon sticker, pocket sticker, something with leafes or flowers), i tend to use the butterfly stickers too, varying colors and adding layers on top of each other on skin or clothes...

Simple yet good ideas, so i'd say : feathery nice first batch, i witch i'll be wandering your thread some more in the future :)

Back