Mr.Karate in SC V

Left4Dead

[10] Knight
Well.. I'm not going into creating characters for now(I wanna wait till I get do lv 99, so I can have the better result possible...)

Buuut for now I give you Mr.Karate from SNK(just needed to make a character to play with Devil Jin style =p)
Without his shirt he even has his X scar on his chest XD

Not brilliant.. simple, but it's something allready XD I want to tune him up once I get all stuff
With this new CaS I'm having some craaaazy ideas that I wanna try...
Anyone who saw my SC IV topic know that I like to recreate characters and I'm not bad at all.
Wait me... I'm lv 30 now... some more weeks and I'm gonna post dozens recreations ...

PpbWs.jpg

Oh if you want an idea, try making Go Hibiki, Dan's father from SF. It's another use for this Tengu Mask.

There's also that boss from Dead or Alive... forgot his name....
I want to explore this mask at its maximum XD

Some major improvements on his face... used some stickers to make beard(can be better with some more stickers available...if theres nothing more to unlock that I can use, this is it...or mayb not XD I'm not changing anything on him before I open everything), and 2 mutated ...believe in me ... 2 mutaded APPLES to make his green eyes XD

Much more close to the source now...
7Nzi8.jpg

Man.. this new CaS is awesome..

Ok heeere it is, final version, made a beard with 2 racoon tails ;D

C'mon comments plz
Dont be shy ;D

kF2Dc.jpg

thanx, next character will be Altair... I'm just a little bit occupied playing Assassins C. 2 right now XD

Back