MTfighter Wins Winter Brawl 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
All subjectable. I respect your opinion on Leixia, but it's a fact that Leixia's VERY VIABLE.
The word you're looking for is "subjective".

As for viable/unviable, those terms have been nothing more than meaningless buzzwords. No one is debating the possibility of a certain character being unable to win tournaments, it's a matter of how that character performs relative to the rest of the cast.

Disclaimer: This post is purely rhetorical. I don't care for either side of the issue, honestly. I will shamelessly counterpick if I feel the need to, and I think everyone should invest some time into learning a "good" character, if only for the perspective it provides.

Yeah fair enough, for what it's worth I don't think Leixia needs buffing at all any more, just feel like one or two moves' risk/reward ratios need assessing (camera zooms in on Pat and Cervantes). Also don't think Algol needs ToD combos off of safe moves.

All facts

That's their opinion on Leixia. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone.

I know what this thread is about. It's about congratulating MTFighter shoving it to the forum scrubs & anyone who is constantly complain about Leixia.

This thread isn't about character viablity.

Very true, Age of Truth, but this thread isn't about gloating at all. It's about congratulating MTFighter.
You're not saying you're better but you're saying you know better, so your first two statements contradict each other.

And "this thread isn't about viability" yet you're capitalising "VIABLE" a couple of posts later...

My characters are Leixia and Tira so I've seen enough bitching and whining. I don't see this thread as doing any more than bitching and whining at bitches and whiners. And while some players do it excessively, there are others who just want help with the character, and find the damage discrepancy difficult to overcome.

What I'm taking way, way too long to say is: you have a point to make about Leixia, then enter some tournaments and prove it. Or make a thread detailing some of her hidden strengths, or highlighting her good matchups, or something. Or make some videos, like you're already doing. But don't make threads like this.

Yeah fair enough, for what it's worth I don't think Leixia needs buffing at all any more, just feel like one or two moves' risk/reward ratios need assessing (camera zooms in on Pat and Cervantes). Also don't think Algol needs ToD combos off of safe moves.

You're not saying you're better but you're saying you know better, so your first two statements contradict each other.

And "this thread isn't about viability" yet you're capitalising "VIABLE" a couple of posts later...

My characters are Leixia and Tira so I've seen enough bitching and whining. I don't see this thread as doing any more than bitching and whining at bitches and whiners. And while some players do it excessively, there are others who just want help with the character, and find the damage discrepancy difficult to overcome.

What I'm taking way, way too long to say is: you have a point to make about Leixia, then enter some tournaments and prove it. Or make a thread detailing some of her hidden strengths, or highlighting her good matchups, or something. Or make some videos, like you're already doing. But don't make threads like this.

I was just really happy with MTFighter's win at WB7. Sorry for going overboard and sticking it to the forum scrubs and other complainers. As for helping other Leixia's players out I'll continue do that.

http://8wayrun.com/rankings/event/gvn-winter-brawl-7.167/

GVN Winter Brawl 7
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
MtFighter
$154.00
2nd
IRockTheMaxi
$110.00
3rd
kAb
$66.00
4th
EMP Black Mamba
$44.00
5th
Thermidor
$22.00
5th
JJJ
$22.00
7th
Rikuto
$11.00
7th
OmegaXCN
$11.00
9th
Shin Ryujin
9th
Ninjaguy
9th
ZeroEffect
9th
MarkMe
13th
El Bukis
13th
EMP KDZ
13th
BoomSouljah
13th
LowSweep
17th
Jonnitti
17th
Fideskin
17th
sporko
17th
The Assassin
17th
Jaxel
17th
Miss Maia
17th
Lordsavior
17th
Sandman
25th
AVN Cross of the Ravens
25th
Haitian Sensation
25th
Hoenir
25th
Ingage
25th
AVN Xerick
25th
Wyseguy
25th
Mr. All Caps
25th
Jay0yeah
33rd
Airmaster
33rd
AVN TheAppleBoom
33rd
InsaneKhent
33rd
Malice
33rd
ChaCha
33rd
StayReal
33rd
Enoch
33rd
Plain White Bread
33rd
AVN FelixVenUmbra
33rd
Apophis Impact
33rd
LipstickOnMe
33rd
TK

http://8wayrun.com/media/playlist/gvn-winter-brawl-7.50/

So Leixia has won another major. The first major was Powerup 12 won by Mick before Patch 1.03 removed Double CE. Now nearly a year later after a lot of complainers threads saying Leixia's unviable or she needs to be overbuffed like Viola needs to see what MTFighter has just accomplished. Ironically Leixia says "This is real" in her back grab against Maxi. It's for real that LEIXIA IS VERY VIABLE. If anyone says anything about Leixia being trash, lead them to this thread to show how wrong they are. If you read some subjective tier list about being her being 'Low-Tier' think again. Leixia is much stronger than she looks even though she doesn't have the best damage output doesn't mean she bad. She has the best safety, the best tech traps, the best mixups, the best guard guage damage, and the best frame traps. You just have to work harder to win. I compair Leixia's damage to A. Pat's execution. In short, both characters require a lot of work to be great characters and JUSTICE HAS PREVAILED!!!

Videos will be here when Jaxel uploads them on Youtube.
woah buddy Lexia has Tech Traps besides 44A shit??? I would have to say her mix ups arn't as powerful as say rugi. I think Lexia is low teir but i think that MT is GOD TEIR.

i can't really count this because there weren't any major players there. so she basically got 1st place because the list of players weren't major competitive. now if she can win against the big guys then i'll take my hat off. but for now this is a small victory. there's a reason why Kayane dropped Leixia. against pros Leixia will be torn apart because she's predictable and weak.

mind you i'm an avid Leixia player saying this. facts are facts.
lol shut ur mouth.

Vincent maybe you should come out and play before you call others weak. If you go to fr do you want to money match me? 1st to 5 for 50? Since I'm not a major player it should be easy money right?

Ill add that you want there to be an excuse as to why mt won because it invalidates all of your bs reasons why you lose with leixia.
wait. did i talk about me being an amazing player? no?

then what the fuck is up with this stupid reply? keep your mouth shut because i never said I lose with Leixia or that i win with her.

lol shut ur mouth.
your cool. and nice triple post btw. there's an edit button at the bottom left corner of your post to help you from doing so. see? it's not hard to be an ass.

No, Leixia's not predictable nor weak and you're just another scrub who want's to downplay MT Fighter's victory.
wait, i talked about me being good? no. why does everyone keep assuming so? and i never wanted to downplay MTF's victory. i just wanna know shit. but we get fanboys and egotistical assholes that just rage over dumb shit. so now there's a flame war going on. i never started the fight.

JJJ
kab
rikuto
zeroeffect
KDZ
mamba
ruben

All players that would wreck your shit, and I'm forgetting most of them.
look at the replies above. and btw thanks for reminding me why i don't bother with the Soul Calibur 5 related threads anymore. to think i was giving 8WR props for being a friendly community on FSD.
and for the comments that comment on me being "garbage". i don't think i even played any of you so stfu pls. I asked a legit question and I get raged at in return. and compared to Xianghua Leixia is predictable. maybe i went to far as to saying something about facts and i wouldn't have if i would have thought how many butthurt raging comments i was going to receive as a reply.
the fact is, i don't play this game anymore. I dropped it a while ago after it stopped showing up and Wednesday Night Fights. I moved on to Dead or Alive 5.
and for you people thinking that I don't think Leixia should win because she's low tier or whatever, i personally don't care about that shit.
more raging comments pls.

i gotta see this. were there any major players there? i have a hard time believing Leixia would beat any of the bigger Soul Calibur players.
i can't really count this because there weren't any major players there. so she basically got 1st place because the list of players weren't major competitive. now if she can win against the big guys then i'll take my hat off. but for now this is a small victory. there's a reason why Kayane dropped Leixia. against pros Leixia will be torn apart because she's predictable and weak.

mind you i'm an avid Leixia player saying this. facts are facts.
I don't think you understand that you just tried to invalidate everyone's skill level. That is why we hate you =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back