~ Murasame's Corner of CAS ~

I loved every last one of them! You have such a natural talent design and your ability to put different combos together are comendable, Your colour palletts are absolutly stunning as well. Fantastic job consider me impressed!!!

Thank you Matty! That means a lot ;D

Finished Alexis' new 2P: "Dame-Sur-Loire"
Alexis 2P 1.png

Alexis 2P 2.png

Alexis 2P 3.png

For those who don't know, Alexis' previous 2P was this:
Alexis 2P 2.png

Dame sur Loire (a region in France, my country)...simple build, nothing fancy, yet very elegant (black always work like a charm), as always.
I wish i could take crystal clear HD screenshots like this on the 360 ;o(

Dame sur Loire (a region in France, my country)...simple build, nothing fancy, yet very elegant (black always work like a charm), as always.
I wish i could take crystal clear HD screenshots like this on the 360 ;o(
Oh you're French! Though it's FAR from being the same thing in terms of culture, I'm French Canadian ;D
As I've written a while back in her profile post, it's a reference to Meung-sur-Loire, which is a location at the beginning of The Three Musketeers. Obviously I did this because of her Raphael's style and outfit.

Thanks for your comment. I agree, 360 should have this feature! Well if you have the means to buy equipments for that, you can check this out for instance (it's the quickest console game capture equipment that I can think of right now).

Hey Murasame,

French Canadian, ok ! Funny enough, i have never been there, but spent a few months in British Columbia (great time !)
i had a look at the video, but i think i'll pass because i don't plan on doing much more posting and vids that i have done here on this forum (which is rather exceptional for me). Thanks for taking the time to post it though...Funny looking at Skyrim again, a game i have spent quite some time on (sweet memories).

Have fun CASsing, i did a the last one i had in me (an insect of course) if you wanna take a peek...really enjoyed your thread, you and matty are quite the costume artist / mode designer ;o)

Thank you Matty! That means a lot ;D

Finished Alexis' new 2P: "Dame-Sur-Loire"

For those who don't know, Alexis' previous 2P was this:

Hey! How are you doing?

I was swamped with a lot of things to finish (and I still am, actually), but I'm here to see what's up with your work lately.... ^^

In any case, I really DO love the new design for Alexis. In fact, I could even say that it's an improvement over the previous one! :)

...And I also see that you're hard at work trying to improve on your previous works too! Most impressive, Murasame...! o_O

This was one of the galleries I first viewed when I came to this board. I was impressed with it then and I'm absolutely blown away now with these recent edits. You have such a well-developed design method on all fronts: color palette, patterning, stickers, all the bases are covered.

My favorites are Wvyerndust Red Ayumi and Dame-sur-Loire Alexis. What impresses me most about your style is the use of stickers to add texture to a design and with the aforementioned CaS, that was done in a simple, but elegant way. I'm especially fascinated by the stickers on Alexis, but I don't recognize what stickers you used to cover her back and sides.

@Kai: Thank you for passing by and telling me your thoughts! Much appreciated ;D

@Pascuzzi: Thanks! I give a lot of credits to Matty82 for his impressive use of stickers and combining stuff. The stickers I used on her back are actually two ribbon stickers: one on her shirt, and another on her skirt (adjusted to look like they are together.

hey, pretty new on here just wanted to say love you work, i love the detail on your cas's and the fact that they look like already estabalished characters from the series. keep up the good work

I am also kinda new to the forums (but I have been stalking them for many months now lol) and I have to say I love your work and maybe when I get around to uploading my CAS do u think you could critique? it seems like you have a natural taste for this kinda thing.

hey, pretty new on here just wanted to say love you work, i love the detail on your cas's and the fact that they look like already estabalished characters from the series. keep up the good work
Thanks! I will when I have the opportunity and ideas~

when I get around to uploading my CAS do u think you could critique? it seems like you have a natural taste for this kinda thing.
Of course! Just send me a personal message or something when you get to post them, and I'll check them out. Then, I will try giving what I can as critique. ;D

Updates!

First of all, PONYTAIL! Obligatory for ninjas, or something. So I changed Muramasa 2P's hairstyle. I kept the short hair for her 1P because it's a lot more fitting overall.
Muramasa 2P 1.png

Muramasa 2P 2.png

Finally, after waiting for Leixia's 2P for a while now, I've made Yunfei's 2P. I wanted it to be contrasting to her blueish green 1P and make it flashy with white, orange and gold. Also, her sleeves will stay plain for now. I'm trying to see if I should add stickers or not (right now it's the gradient pattern).

Yunfei 2P: Spoiled Noble
Yunfei 2P 1.png

Yunfei 2P 2.png

Adaeze 2P
Adaeze 2P 1.png

Adaeze 2P 2.png

Yunfei 2P Nunchaku version
I also added flame stickers on the sleeves, but I'm too lazy to take pictures of her with the staff again.
Yunfei 2P 3.png

Yunfei 2P 4.png

Random creation to test the skeleton skin
Calamity 1.png

Calamity 2.png

**OPINIONS WANTED**
I tried putting Natsu's 2P top on Masamune's 2P. It's kinda fitting and it gives a lot of details as well as adding to her silhouette, but it also takes out that "adventurer who doesn't give a shit" look with just the bandages. Which one should I keep, and why?
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

I also tried Ivy's 2P gloves on Alexis' 2P. Not too sure about that one, but it's fluffy. What do you think? Should I just go back with the simple gloves?
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

Nunchaku Yunfei 2P looks great. The color scheme really ties together all the parts that already go well with each other.

I like Masamune 2P with Natsu's 2P top, but I was never a fan of shirtless/rugged designs. I just think she looks more complete with something on top.

I don't like Ivy's 2P gloves on Alexis 2P. Too much fluff. I think you'll be fine with something similar, yet not as fluffy in its place.

Back