Music to start a fight to

Oooooh Dappo, you're are making me excited over here.lol Ok, try this on for size.......simple,traditional, but definitely worthy of kicking a** to.* does karate sound*

OH no, it's the wrath of Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got to make this Pyrrha's theme music : Stand up , Be strong
NO rights, no wrongs
Whatever end,believe yourself

makes me think of Amy, lol, this song is f**ked up but awesome. Though this could be a theme for Amy, Viola, Voldo (has a bit of a [demented] carnival sideshow theme), and Raphael

Thirteen chimes on a dead mans clock
tick tock tick tock tick tock!

makes me think of Amy, lol, this song is f**ked up but awesome. Though this could be a theme for Amy, Viola, Voldo (has a bit of a [demented] carnival sideshow theme), and Raphael

Thirteen chimes on a dead mans clock
tick tock tick tock tick tock!
Sadly enough, I do see Amy in this song. It's so childishly demented, and disturbing.lol

Sadly enough, I do see Amy in this song. It's so childishly demented, and disturbing.lol

This went from one of my least favorite songs on that album to one of the best. Only downside, I would have liked to hear more of that harpsichord from just before the verses kick in. Love the "In Character" vocals as well

This surprised me greatly, but this really seems to help me fight better:
Careless Whisper
George Michael

This is doubly amusing when one considers I'm a proper metalhead, lol.
But seriously, I was playing on Marvel and my weakness as a player is I can get irritated and or cocky relatively quickly, but I put this on and I played much calmer and smarter - I was thinking about all my decisions and performed far better for it.
So to anyone who gets irate - I recommend this, somehow, lol.

Reactions: mkl
I DID MY TIME, NOW I WANT OUT! So abusive, fate, it doesn't cut. The soul has not survived the... the reckoning? The sickening! Back at you subversion, pseudo-sacrosanct perversion!
etc. etc.
As Nightmare.

Back