My Favorite Final Fantasy Game...

WTF? FFIX hate in this thread? Really? GTFO YO >:[

Can a FF game have a hero who isn't chronically emo anymore? I guess not?

FFIX 4 LYFE!

WTF? FFIX hate in this thread? Really? GTFO YO >:[

Can a FF game have a hero who isn't chronically emo anymore? I guess not?

FFIX 4 LYFE!
Van and Tidus were emo?

I think Zidane's a good advertisement for why chipper folks get nauseating damn fast.

10 is my fave, 8 was decent imo, i enjoyed it for a bit, i liked the gameplay and challenge it gave me at the time, the gfs were cool and i liked that they had alot of them to get,i didnt like the plot much towards the end tho, nor did i like any of the characters, i hated Rinoa and was mad that even when you said or did something bad to her she still likes you, but in general i hated all the characters,and i was especially angered at that wack ass ending i had to watch after beating it, but it was iight tho X=VI>other ffs , just my imo tho 7 was beast too

Tidus were emo?

Lolololol, did he really just ask this question?

Hahahahaha, you're a funny one.

"I hate you dad! >:[" maybe that will get the brain juices flowing for ya.

It's mind boggling how a bad-ass like Jecht could have such a pansy son. Seriously.

As for Van, he has no business being in the game. He served little to no purpose.

I really didn't like VIII. It's cast was almost as bad as XII's to me. Rinoa was the only character that stood out among the trash that is everyone else. People called Cloud emo but heck look at Squall. I thought the story was weak, and I still don't see how Square calls it a love story. The biggest thing I hate is how they were all at that orphanage. That was one of the worst ideas I have ever seen.

Also to people talking about the gameplay perspective, Rinoa is in fact the best character. Angel Wing is the best limit break in the game with the proper junctioning. Only junction healing or support spells to Rinoa and give her Meteor. With the right spells (such as Full-Life) you will have a monster. Also throw in the fact that Rinoa gets random support from Angelo and no one can touch her.

And to Jaxel IX's story is so much better that VIII so I don't know what you are talking about. If you want to compare characters then IX wins in a landslide. Selphie, Irving, and Zell are your typical bland boring followers with little development in the story, not to mention having horrible designs.

My favorite FFs

1. FFVII (OMG no way obviously I am a fanboy)
2. Tactics
3. IX
4. VI
5. X

None of these games touch Xenogears though.

Lolololol, did he really just ask this question?

Hahahahaha, you're a funny one.

"I hate you dad! >:[" maybe that will get the brain juices flowing for ya.
That's pretty weak emoism. This daddy issues didn't pop up that much. (Seriously, this is like calling Naruto emo.) The rest of the time, he was obnoxiously optimistic and perky.

But then you didn't notice C Viper's penis hair either, so, I dunno....

Hmm, not sure if you can call someone with a laugh like that emo. HA HA HA HA HA HA... (This is why voice acting in video games is overrated.)

It's mind boggling how a bad-ass like Jecht could have such a pansy son. Seriously.
lol agreed, and how did wakka the douchebag end up with lulu?!!!
zidane n vivi, vs squall n zell. how can you compare?

8 was good. Have to agree because i spent a very large amount of time with it. I'd have to rate 10 as my favorite. I completely hated Tidus to begin with, but as the game progressed, i felt that he grew up more and more. I also felt that the "narrator Tidus" (whom i actually liked), was very different from the current one you play as from the begining. He seemed more mature, and just over-all mentally, and emotionally stronger which was really interesting to me and really made me want to see what happens to him and how he develops that way.

6 would actually be another strong candidate for a favorite though. A lot of different characters but on the same token, i didn't feel that any of them were skipped over or particularly underdeveloped. I suppose if you bring up Umaro and Gogo, then i guess they are underdeveloped but for the type of characters they were, i didn't feel like they should get any more attention than they did.

The only one that i absolutely hate is 12. Anything and everything i look at and judge in a game was really bad in 12. The only thing i liked about 12 was the summon change-over from the original cast. I thought it was a great idea to use Zodiacs from tactics and previous bosses for summons. Thats it though.

FF8 was just awesome I liked it way more than 7. I found cloud to be very overrated and vincent is the shit thus the reason they gave him a mediocre spin-off game. FF10 was pretty good too second favorite I really liked the story and the music was cool though I disliked tidus's final limit break i thought it was pretty weak i mean come on you slashed the fuck out of someone and then you kick a ball at them...well thinking about it now that is pretty degrading lol. I believe 10-2 was underrated it had a good story the only reason people hated it is because they dont like women......caugh. Waiting for 13 booyah

For FF games this are my favs from best to worst.

FF9
FF4
FF7
FF6
FF12
FF10-2
FF1
FF5
FF10
FF8
FF2

I never had the chance to play FF3 and FF11 is not truly a real FF IMO.

In order from best to worst...

FF6
FF9 (Tempted to put it first though)
FFX
FF8
FF12
FF4
FF5
FF7
FF2

Out of the ones I've played. I don't think any can top the suckiness of 2 though. Anything on that list above FF12 (And 4 to some degree) I love to death. Yes I'm one of those fans so I'll stop here because I could get long winded.

Whelp, I guess there's gonna a bunch of these.

FF9
FF7
FF10
FF8
FF6
FFX-2
FF12

-FF1 and FF2 are non-factors.

-I never finished FF4 or FF5.

-FF7 is still a great game despite what the backlash from overbearing fanboyism has done to its legacy.

-I just finished replaying FF8 and I liked it a lot more than when I was a kid, though it is still heavily flawed and poorly directed.

-FFX had an OK story and some cool characters, but the real draw was how much there was to do.

-FFX-2 and FF12 sucked a hard one and a fat one respectively.

Back